vista dekstop icons upside down

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

arlene lyle

vista dekstop icons upside down
hi

i just bought a dell laptop with vista on it. the kids must have been
messing about becuase when i log on now the desktop is upside down i.e. the
icons and mouse are upside down. can anybody help me try to find the setting
that returns this to normal???!!!

thanks

arlene
Smirnoff

Re: vista dekstop icons upside down

"arlene lyle" <arlene lyle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi
>
> i just bought a dell laptop with vista on it. the kids must have been
> messing about becuase when i log on now the desktop is upside down
> i.e. the
> icons and mouse are upside down. can anybody help me try to find the
> setting
> that returns this to normal???!!!
>
> thanks
>
> arlene

Ctrl + Alt + Up Arrow

arlene lyle

Re: vista dekstop icons upside down
thanks for reply

"Smirnoff" wrote:

> "arlene lyle" <arlene lyle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > hi
> >
> > i just bought a dell laptop with vista on it. the kids must have been
> > messing about becuase when i log on now the desktop is upside down
> > i.e. the
> > icons and mouse are upside down. can anybody help me try to find the
> > setting
> > that returns this to normal???!!!
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > arlene

> Ctrl + Alt + Up Arrow

Smirnoff

Re: vista dekstop icons upside down
You're welcome, I hope it worked.

If you never use screen rotation, you should be able to right click the
desktop and look at graphics/screen rotation to turn it off permanently.

Make a note somewhere that you have done that though.

> thanks for reply
>
> "Smirnoff" wrote:
>

>> "arlene lyle" <arlene lyle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>> message
>> > hi
>> >
>> > i just bought a dell laptop with vista on it. the kids must have
>> > been
>> > messing about becuase when i log on now the desktop is upside down
>> > i.e. the
>> > icons and mouse are upside down. can anybody help me try to find
>> > the
>> > setting
>> > that returns this to normal???!!!
>> >
>> > thanks
>> >
>> > arlene

>> Ctrl + Alt + Up Arrow

Daddy Tadpole

Re: vista dekstop icons upside down
None of that worked with my "Family" premium in French.

There's no such right-click option.

What a disappointment!

Regards

"Smirnoff" <someone@nospam.invalid> a écrit dans le message de
> You're welcome, I hope it worked.
>
> If you never use screen rotation, you should be able to right click the
> desktop and look at graphics/screen rotation to turn it off permanently.
>
> Make a note somewhere that you have done that though.
>

> "arlene lyle" <arlenelyle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> thanks for reply
>>
>> "Smirnoff" wrote:
>>

>>> "arlene lyle" <arlene lyle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>>> Ctrl + Alt + Up Arrow

Smirnoff

Re: vista desktop icons upside down
You have no graphics options if you right click on an empty area of the
desktop?

Daddy Tadpole" <nobody@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
> None of that worked with my "Family" premium in French.
>
> There's no such right-click option.
>
> What a disappointment!
>
> Regards
>

> "Smirnoff" <someone@nospam.invalid> a écrit dans le message de
>> You're welcome, I hope it worked.
>>
>> If you never use screen rotation, you should be able to right click
>> the desktop and look at graphics/screen rotation to turn it off
>> permanently.
>>
>> Make a note somewhere that you have done that though.
>>

>> "arlene lyle" <arlenelyle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> thanks for reply

NoStop

Daddy Tadpole wrote:

> None of that worked with my "Family" premium in French.
>
> There's no such right-click option.
>
> What a disappointment!
>
> Regards

Just stand on your head when you're running Vista. More blood will rush to
your brain making Vista a little more tolerable.

Cheers.

--
Frank's Brain Activity Plotted (watch the red line):
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4...nceMonitor.jpg

California 5150 Notice:

All attempts to try and convince Frank to seek help for his mental
problems have failed. The State of California has no option left but
to issue the following 5150 order within the next 24 hours.
http://tinyurl.com/y2y66g
Frank

NoStop wrote:

> Daddy Tadpole wrote:
>

>>None of that worked with my "Family" premium in French.
>>
>>There's no such right-click option.
>>
>>What a disappointment!
>>
>>Regards
>>

> Just stand on your head when you're running Vista. More blood will rush to
> your brain making Vista a little more tolerable.
>
> Cheers.

Better than being on your knees to RS in order to use that POS toy os
urbuttoo...hahaha...LOL!
But that's what you like isn't it doris, you lying linux troll. You just
can't keep your loser ass out of this ng can you?
You're broke and can't afford to purchase Vista and you're jealous!
Get a job...and then get a real life.
Frank
NoStop

Frank wrote:

> NoStop wrote:
>
>> Daddy Tadpole wrote:
>>

>>>None of that worked with my "Family" premium in French.
>>>
>>>There's no such right-click option.
>>>
>>>What a disappointment!
>>>
>>>Regards
>>>

>> Just stand on your head when you're running Vista. More blood will rush
>> to your brain making Vista a little more tolerable.
>>
>> Cheers.

> Better than being on your knees to RS in order to use that POS toy os
> urbuttoo...hahaha...LOL!
> But that's what you like isn't it doris, you lying linux troll. You just
> can't keep your loser ass out of this ng can you?
> You're broke and can't afford to purchase Vista and you're jealous!
> Get a job...and then get a real life.
> Frank

Read my sig Frankie Boy. They're coming for you shortly. Pack a toothbrush.

Cheers.

NoStop wrote:

> Frank wrote:
>

>>NoStop wrote:

>>>Just stand on your head when you're running Vista. More blood will rush
>>>to your brain making Vista a little more tolerable.
>>>
>>>Cheers.

>>Better than being on your knees to RS in order to use that POS toy os
>>urbuttoo...hahaha...LOL!
>>But that's what you like isn't it doris, you lying linux troll. You just
>>can't keep your loser ass out of this ng can you?
>>You're broke and can't afford to purchase Vista and you're jealous!
>>Get a job...and then get a real life.
>>Frank

> Read my sig Frankie Boy. They're coming for you shortly. Pack a toothbrush.
>
> Cheers.

You're rather dumb aren't you doris? Cute and stupid huh?...is that the
way RS likes'em...LOL!
Get some help and get lost. You're only making a bigger fool out of
yourself on a daily basis.
Frank