HP Advisor error - HP Advisor has stopped working

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

award

HP Advisor error - HP Advisor has stopped working
I get this error when I try to use the HP Advisor (this also sometimes
happens with other programs as well, but is ALWAYS a problem with HP Advisor)
even though the program seems to be working fine. I have no idea how to fix
this and would appreciate any help you can give me. I want to use HP advisor
but can't seem to get anything to work without getting an error.
Thanks is advance
peter c.a.hawkins

RE: HP Advisor error - HP Advisor has stopped working
HI,Go
here:-http://forums12.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/bizsupport/categoryhome.do?filterType=1&admit=109447627+11999 08032045+28353475&categoryId=405&pageNum=1
The answer to your problem is in there,do a search for hp advisor has
stopped working,it is there cos i had the same problem.

"award" wrote:

> I get this error when I try to use the HP Advisor (this also sometimes
> happens with other programs as well, but is ALWAYS a problem with HP Advisor)
> even though the program seems to be working fine. I have no idea how to fix
> this and would appreciate any help you can give me. I want to use HP advisor
> but can't seem to get anything to work without getting an error.
> Thanks is advance

award

RE: HP Advisor error - HP Advisor has stopped working
I got results when I searched but none of the pages worked for me. Could you
suggest anywhere else? Or even a file to download?
Thanks

http://forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/...e=25&x=40&y=11

http://forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/...48984+28353475
"peter c.a.hawkins" wrote:

> http://forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/...e=25&x=40&y=11
>
> "award" wrote:
>
> > I got results when I searched but none of the pages worked for me. Could you
> > suggest anywhere else? Or even a file to download?
> > Thanks
> >
> > "peter c.a.hawkins" wrote:
> >
> > > HI,Go
> > > here:-http://forums12.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/bizsupport/categoryhome.do?filterType=1&admit=109447627+11999 08032045+28353475&categoryId=405&pageNum=1
> > > The answer to your problem is in there,do a search for hp advisor has
> > > stopped working,it is there cos i had the same problem.

Rod86

RE: HP Advisor error - HP Advisor has stopped working

hey i have this problem the hp advisor stop working inmediatly it completly
not work!! what can i do??

devidjoli is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: HP Advisor error - HP Advisor has stopped working
When I start my computer, the problem of the HP Advisor has stopped opening the window. A message appears, HP Advisor has stopped working, on the screen. Prompt window, it will try to find a solution, and the proposed closure of the program, but did not find a solution.