> Hi, I just got a new pc with Vista. Many of the items I use (mp3
> cam,etc.)have updates on their websites . I was just wondering...do I
> the original install disc that I used on xp then get the updated
> drivers on
> the manufactures website or get the updated drivers then use the
> disc. Maybe I do something else? I haven't dared to try anything at
> point. Thanks for any help!
You'll likely find everything you need from the manufacturer website,
and will not need to use the original install discs, which you have
already stated is for XP...
Peter Alexander Dzomlija
Do you hear, huh? The Alpha and The Omega? Death and Rebirth? -And as
you die, so shall I be Reborn-...
- ASUS A8N32-SLI-Deluxe
- AMD Atlon 64 Dual-Core 4800+
- 4GB DDR400
- 128MB ASUS nVidia 6600 PCI-Express
- Thermaltake Tai-Chi Watercooled Chassis
- 1207GB Total Formatted Storage
- Vista Ultimate x64
- CodeGear Delphi 2007'http://dzomlija.spaces.live.com/' (http://dzomlija.spaces.live.com/