Converting a Word Document into a .jpg

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

JP

Converting a Word Document into a .jpg
I have a business logo that was copied/pasted into a Word Document. How do I
convert this document into a .jpg?
--
JP
matt hopkins

Re: Converting a Word Document into a .jpg
click the picture then right click and cut the open paint and click edit >
paste then goto save as and click the button were it says bitmap and change
it to .jpg dont no if theres away to do it inside word itself

"JP" <jp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a business logo that was copied/pasted into a Word Document. How do
> convert this document into a .jpg?
> --
> JP

JP

Re: Converting a Word Document into a .jpg
How do you open Paint?
--
JP

"matt hopkins" wrote:

> click the picture then right click and cut the open paint and click edit >
> paste then goto save as and click the button were it says bitmap and change
> it to .jpg dont no if theres away to do it inside word itself
>

> "JP" <jp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a business logo that was copied/pasted into a Word Document. How do
> > convert this document into a .jpg?
> > --
> > JP

R. C. White

Re: Converting a Word Document into a .jpg
Hi, JP.

Start | All Programs | Accessories | Paint.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

> How do you open Paint?
> --
> JP
>

> "matt hopkins" wrote:
>
>> click the picture then right click and cut the open paint and click edit
>> >

>> paste then goto save as and click the button were it says bitmap and
>> change
>> it to .jpg dont no if theres away to do it inside word itself
>>

>> "JP" <jp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I have a business logo that was copied/pasted into a Word Document. How
>> >do
>> > convert this document into a .jpg?
>> > --
>> > JP

Richard in AZ

Re: Converting a Word Document into a .jpg
"JP" <jp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a business logo that was copied/pasted into a Word Document. How do I
> convert this document into a .jpg?
> --
> JP

Do a Save-AS from the file menu and change the file type to "web page (HTML)"
(bottom line in the save-as window will give you that choice.)
Give it a new name.

Then look for a folder with that new name, all the graphics on the original document will be in that
folder already as a jpg.

JP

Re: Converting a Word Document into a .jpg
I saved the file as a web page. When I went to the folder I saw two files -
One was saved as a .png and the other as a .gif. But I didn't see one
indicating .jpg.
--
JP

"Richard in AZ" wrote:

> "JP" <jp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a business logo that was copied/pasted into a Word Document. How do I
> > convert this document into a .jpg?
> > --
> > JP

> Do a Save-AS from the file menu and change the file type to "web page (HTML)"
> (bottom line in the save-as window will give you that choice.)
> Give it a new name.
>
> Then look for a folder with that new name, all the graphics on the original document will be in that
> folder already as a jpg.

Charlie Tame

JP wrote:
> I have a business logo that was copied/pasted into a Word Document. How do I
> convert this document into a .jpg?

JP there is a very useful free utility called IrfanView
www.irfanview.com that a lot of people use to convert from one type to
another / resize and manipulate all kinds of image formats. You may find
this helpful too.
ray

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 07:14:00 -0800, JP wrote:

> I saved the file as a web page. When I went to the folder I saw two files -
> One was saved as a .png and the other as a .gif. But I didn't see one
> indicating .jpg.

jpg is not the only graphic format in the world. png and gif are also
image formats - quite simple to change from one to the other - imagemagick
will do quite easily.