Vista TweakUi

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

Richard

Vista TweakUi
Is there a TweakUI for Vista so you can get rid of the arrows and the rest
of the things we have come to expect from TweakUI
Thanks

Augustus

Re: Vista TweakUi

"Richard" <namail@moron.com> wrote in message
> Is there a TweakUI for Vista so you can get rid of the arrows and the rest
> of the things we have come to expect from TweakUI
> Thanks

http://www.codejacked.com/a-tweakui-for-vista/

Rick Rogers

Re: Vista TweakUi
Hi,

No, there isn't. I've not heard anything about that unofficial powertoy
being updated.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Richard" <namail@moron.com> wrote in message
> Is there a TweakUI for Vista so you can get rid of the arrows and the rest
> of the things we have come to expect from TweakUI
> Thanks

Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin]

Re: Vista TweakUi
http://www.tweakvi.com/

Its not the traditional one, but they are working on a version for Vista,
but since it not something officially by Microsoft and created on developers
spare time, the delivery is difficult to tell.
--
Andre
Blog: http://adacosta.spaces.live.com
"Richard" <namail@moron.com> wrote in message
> Is there a TweakUI for Vista so you can get rid of the arrows and the rest
> of the things we have come to expect from TweakUI
> Thanks

cqui3

Re: Vista TweakUi
Some days ago I found a french version of TweakUI 1.33
which works flawlessly with Vista.

Launch a Google search.

"Augustus" <no_one@nowhere.net> a écrit dans le message de

> "Richard" <namail@moron.com> wrote in message
>> Is there a TweakUI for Vista so you can get rid of the arrows and the
>> rest of the things we have come to expect from TweakUI
>> Thanks

> http://www.codejacked.com/a-tweakui-for-vista/

cqui3

Re: Vista TweakUi
TweakVI is not the same as TweakUI - which is freeware.

"Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin]" <andred25@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message
de news:%23xvosA0IIHA.2268@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> http://www.tweakvi.com/
>
> Its not the traditional one, but they are working on a version for Vista,
> but since it not something officially by Microsoft and created on
> developers spare time, the delivery is difficult to tell.
> --
> Andre
> Blog: http://adacosta.spaces.live.com
> My Vista Quickstart Guide:
> http://adacosta.spaces.live.com/blog...3DB!9709.entry
> "Richard" <namail@moron.com> wrote in message
>> Is there a TweakUI for Vista so you can get rid of the arrows and the
>> rest of the things we have come to expect from TweakUI
>> Thanks

Richard

Re: Vista TweakUi
Many thanks, the freeware of CodeJacked did all I wanted and needed.

Andrew Rossmann

Re: Vista TweakUi
In article <#AVRrdzIIHA.4228@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl>, namail@moron.com
says...
> Is there a TweakUI for Vista so you can get rid of the arrows and the rest
> of the things we have come to expect from TweakUI

A Vista-specific program that handles the shortcut arrows and text can
be found here:
http://tinyurl.com/346gvt
http://www.frameworkx.com/Frameworkx...px?blog=57&id=
512