windows operating system shuts down without warning

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

bashbago

windows operating system shuts down without warning
I have the Vista Home Premier System installed on my computer. On several
occasions my system has shown a blank screen and fails to respond even to
attempts to access the Task manager. I have to reboot the system. This
occurs has only occurred while I was on the internet and switching sites or
within sites.
Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin]

Re: windows operating system shuts down without warning
Could be a bad plug in, please you are running the latest versions of the
following: Adobe Flash Player and Java Runtime SE 6

Also, click Start > All Programs > Maintenance > Problem Reports and
Solution > View Problem History > check to see if there are any crashe
reports and solutions that might help to resolve this occurrence.
--
Andre
Blog: http://adacosta.spaces.live.com
"bashbago" <bashbago@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have the Vista Home Premier System installed on my computer. On several
> occasions my system has shown a blank screen and fails to respond even to
> attempts to access the Task manager. I have to reboot the system. This
> occurs has only occurred while I was on the internet and switching sites
> or
> within sites.

bashbago

"Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin]" wrote:

> Could be a bad plug in, please you are running the latest versions of the
> following: Adobe Flash Player and Java Runtime SE 6
>
> Also, click Start > All Programs > Maintenance > Problem Reports and
> Solution > View Problem History > check to see if there are any crashe
> reports and solutions that might help to resolve this occurrence.
> --
> Andre
> Blog: http://adacosta.spaces.live.com
> My Vista Quickstart Guide:
> http://adacosta.spaces.live.com/blog...3DB!9709.entry
> "bashbago" <bashbago@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have the Vista Home Premier System installed on my computer. On several
> > occasions my system has shown a blank screen and fails to respond even to
> > attempts to access the Task manager. I have to reboot the system. This
> > occurs has only occurred while I was on the internet and switching sites
> > or
> > within sites.

> I am using the latest versions of both Java and Flash player.

There is not a record of the crash
lisa78015

Re: windows operating system shuts down without warning
this happens to me at least once a day - new computer, bought 2 weeks ago...
no record in maintenance either. Frustrating!