Photoshop Elements 4.0

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

niagara94

Photoshop Elements 4.0
Hi - I have a question regarding Photoshop Elements 4.0. I installed it
recently on Vista and when I click on it to run it a message pops up that
there are known compatibility issues with it and Vista. I am able to run the
program anyways. I was wondering if anyone knows if there really are
compatibility issues and if so what they are. Does Elements 5.0 or 6.0 run
well with Vista? Thanks?
Jerry Atricks

Re: Photoshop Elements 4.0
A Quick visit to the Adobe site, choosing the product "Elements" will tell
you all you need to know about the requirements.

It would have been quicker to navigate over to Adobe than to post a message
here.

http://www.adobe.com/products/psprelements/systemreqs/

"niagara94" <niagara94@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi - I have a question regarding Photoshop Elements 4.0. I installed it
> recently on Vista and when I click on it to run it a message pops up that
> there are known compatibility issues with it and Vista. I am able to run
> the
> program anyways. I was wondering if anyone knows if there really are
> compatibility issues and if so what they are. Does Elements 5.0 or 6.0
> run
> well with Vista? Thanks?

Teris

Re: Photoshop Elements 4.0

I have been using PE version 4 on a vista pc since vista release. The
only issues I have experienced is with the photo browser and Aero.
Vista will switch it to basic display if it needs to while running PE,
and switch back when done. If you're concerned run PE in compat mode
for windows xp

PE 6 is the only compat version for vista

Teris

--
Teris
Teris's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=32652

http://forums.techarena.in

Gotde T Shirt

Re: Photoshop Elements 4.0
"Teris" <Teris.2y8zve@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message

> I have been using PE version 4 on a vista pc since vista release. The
> only issues I have experienced is with the photo browser and Aero.
> Vista will switch it to basic display if it needs to while running PE,
> and switch back when done. If you're concerned run PE in compat mode
> for windows xp
>
> PE 6 is the only compat version for vista

It's not the only one; PE 5 is also Vista compatible.

Joseph Meehan

Re: Photoshop Elements 4.0
Both version 5, which I am using and version 6 are compatible.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

niagara94