Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Graphics glitch while playing BiA:HH

microsoft.public.windows.vista.games






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-14-2010
Joćo Fernandes
 

Posts: n/a
Graphics glitch while playing BiA:HH
A long time ago, I got Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway. I decided to use it
on my old Vista laptop, since I knew it worked on that operating system.
Problem is, when I went to play the game, it was super slow and there were
no graphics. Whatsoever.
But here's the weird part: I installed Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 (a
game designed for Windows XP) on the same laptop and surprisingly, it worked
fine! It was like running it in a Windows XP computer.
I was wondering, can anyone help me get the game to run fine? Thanks in
advance.

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-19-2010
Chuck
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Graphics glitch while playing BiA:HH
Turn Aero off?
"Joćo Fernandes" <rcmero@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:35EB4114-20B5-4500-8065-B5ABCC14D160@microsoft.com...
>A long time ago, I got Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway. I decided to use
>it on my old Vista laptop, since I knew it worked on that operating system.
> Problem is, when I went to play the game, it was super slow and there were
> no graphics. Whatsoever.
> But here's the weird part: I installed Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
> (a game designed for Windows XP) on the same laptop and surprisingly, it
> worked fine! It was like running it in a Windows XP computer.
> I was wondering, can anyone help me get the game to run fine? Thanks in
> advance.



Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2010
Joćo Fernandes
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Graphics glitch while playing BiA:HH
No, I don't think that's it. I've already tried that and it didn't work.

"Chuck" <cdkuder@msn.com> escreveu na mensagem
news:#4ZsGYKmKHA.1648@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> Turn Aero off?
> "Joćo Fernandes" <rcmero@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:35EB4114-20B5-4500-8065-B5ABCC14D160@microsoft.com...
>>A long time ago, I got Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway. I decided to use
>>it on my old Vista laptop, since I knew it worked on that operating
>>system.
>> Problem is, when I went to play the game, it was super slow and there
>> were no graphics. Whatsoever.
>> But here's the weird part: I installed Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
>> (a game designed for Windows XP) on the same laptop and surprisingly, it
>> worked fine! It was like running it in a Windows XP computer.
>> I was wondering, can anyone help me get the game to run fine? Thanks in
>> advance.

>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2010
Amason
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Graphics glitch while playing BiA:HH
IS THE VISTA PROGRAM THE REASON FOR THIS GAME NOT WORKING PROPERLY
"Joćo Fernandes" <rcmero@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:A2D392FB-3116-453E-88CC-E7114B0BB278@microsoft.com...
> No, I don't think that's it. I've already tried that and it didn't work.
>
> "Chuck" <cdkuder@msn.com> escreveu na mensagem
> news:#4ZsGYKmKHA.1648@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>> Turn Aero off?
>> "Joćo Fernandes" <rcmero@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:35EB4114-20B5-4500-8065-B5ABCC14D160@microsoft.com...
>>>A long time ago, I got Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway. I decided to use
>>>it on my old Vista laptop, since I knew it worked on that operating
>>>system.
>>> Problem is, when I went to play the game, it was super slow and there
>>> were no graphics. Whatsoever.
>>> But here's the weird part: I installed Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
>>> (a game designed for Windows XP) on the same laptop and surprisingly, it
>>> worked fine! It was like running it in a Windows XP computer.
>>> I was wondering, can anyone help me get the game to run fine? Thanks in
>>> advance.

>>
>>


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
he Catalyst Control Center is not supported by the driver version of your enabled graphics adapter. Please update your ATI graphics driver, or enable your ATI adapter using the Displays Manager. Keith microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 21 08-05-2009 08:40
Graphics card problem when playing games? Breanna15 microsoft.public.windows.vista.games 0 07-16-2009 03:08
Article ID: 936710 When a DirectX 10 application runs on a Windows Vista-based computer that has multiple graphics cards, the computer does not use the secondary graphics card KBArticles English 0 10-22-2007 20:00
1.0 Score on Graphics and Gaming Graphics Redshift microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance maintenance 1 08-15-2007 14:37
Minimum graphics card to get graphics WEIs of 3.0? 5.9? Alan Cobb microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance maintenance 6 03-06-2007 13:58




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:40.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120