COD 4 PC MP not working!

microsoft.public.windows.vista.games

Phillie23

COD 4 PC MP not working!

I need help my COD 4 will not play multiplayer on my system it says
"iw3mp.exe has stopped working" "a proglem has caused the program to
stop working correctly and it will be closed" Single player works just
fine, COD wow works just fine Single and MP. i have a geforce 9800gt 1gb
graphics card, pentium duo core 3 ghz, and 4 gigs of ram. the game used
to work before when i had a stock system. but it was CHOPPY so i
upgraded. now it will not work at all in MP. I have tried enableing the
DEP and it still will not work. PLEASE HELP! thanks

--
Phillie23
Phillie23's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/126340.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

DarkKnight

Re: COD 4 PC MP not working!
Hey man, please email me with screen shots to verify the problem. Send it
via my email addres please. I might be able to help you..
--
Regards, DarkKnight
---------

"Phillie23" <Phillie23.3x5h7b@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message

> I need help my COD 4 will not play multiplayer on my system it says
> "iw3mp.exe has stopped working" "a proglem has caused the program to
> stop working correctly and it will be closed" Single player works just
> fine, COD wow works just fine Single and MP. i have a geforce 9800gt 1gb
> graphics card, pentium duo core 3 ghz, and 4 gigs of ram. the game used
> to work before when i had a stock system. but it was CHOPPY so i
> upgraded. now it will not work at all in MP. I have tried enableing the
> DEP and it still will not work. PLEASE HELP! thanks
>

> --
> Phillie23
> Phillie23's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/126340.htm
> View this thread:
> http://forums.techarena.in/windows-v...es/1233717.htm
>
> http://forums.techarena.in

mansrm81

Re: COD 4 PC MP not working!

Open up the sound in the control panel then in the recording tab if you
don't see stereo mix right click and select show disabled devices and
enable stereo mix. I believe that fixes the problem for that.

--
mansrm81

If you think I helped you fix your problem give me some rep . Click on
the scales. [image:
http://www.vistax64.com/picture.php?...pictureid=192]
'My Crysis Mod Site' (http://crysismodsite.no-ip.info)
Phillie23