I can't even stand this thing anymore

microsoft.public.windows.vista.games

LordKagen

I can't even stand this thing anymore

Now I just want to break it. No matter what I do, no matter who's advice
I take, nothing will work. What in the hell is the sense in buying a
computer for games, when it can't run ANYTHING? It even crashes on
low-grade games like Touhou. What in the world is going on here? Satan's
PC? God, I hate microsoft so much. HATE HATE HATE.

--
LordKagen
Glennage

Re: I can't even stand this thing anymore

What game is it lol?

--
Glennage
wwoods

LordKagen;1055608 Wrote:
> Now I just want to break it. No matter what I do, no matter who's advice
> I take, nothing will work. What in the hell is the sense in buying a
> computer for games, when it can't run ANYTHING? It even crashes on
> low-grade games like Touhou. What in the world is going on here? Satan's
> PC? God, I hate microsoft so much. HATE HATE HATE.

I vote user error

--
wwoods
Drew

Re: I can't even stand this thing anymore
How in the hell is anyone supposed to help when you do not post any kind of
info of what problems specifically you are having!! What operating system
are you running? what processor motherboard combo? what graphics card or
cards are you running? You cannot simply post a load of drivel like that
without giving anyone a clue so they might help fix the problem that you
supposedly are experiencing!! just my 3 cents...

"wwoods" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> LordKagen;1055608 Wrote:
>> Now I just want to break it. No matter what I do, no matter who's advice
>> I take, nothing will work. What in the hell is the sense in buying a
>> computer for games, when it can't run ANYTHING? It even crashes on
>> low-grade games like Touhou. What in the world is going on here? Satan's
>> PC? God, I hate microsoft so much. HATE HATE HATE.

> I vote user error
>

> --
> wwoods

Clevo

Re: I can't even stand this thing anymore

I vote user error too :zip:

--
Clevo

___________________________
Windows Vista Home Premium x64 + SP1
ASUS P5K MB
Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4GHz
4GB RAM (DDR2)
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS
Realtek HD onboard sound

Helpful links:
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...91033.mspx#EEE
looking4answers

Re: I can't even stand this thing anymore

Ha i dont vote user error.I cant run any games either.Sometimes
computers just dont want to run games. Everyones computers are different
so you can take your user error votes somewhere else.This is a place for
help so if you arent helping, go away.
How much hard drive space do you have?An overloaded memory could be the
problem, or maybe your PC just needs an upgrade. Hope it helps!

--
looking4answers
Drew

Re: I can't even stand this thing anymore
and what pc specs are you running? what version windows? all updates
installed? what specific problems are you having? errors? There is no reason
a computer should not run games, maybe not high end games but it should play
3 or 4 year old games effortlessly