A Random Thought (Bioshock)

microsoft.public.windows.vista.games

Joe

A Random Thought (Bioshock)
This mornings random thought:
I was tooling around Bioshock last night. I am worried about Bioshock 2
being not as good. I'm a story guy, System Shock 2 and Bioshock 1 having
almost identical story flow really struck a chord with me, so I am hoping
(without Kevin Levine) that BS2 will be just as good. The Big Sister
character looks awesome, and you get to be a Big Daddy screams "win".

Hopefully the story will match the awesomeness.

Oh well, if it sucks at least there's always Brutal Legend. (Go Monkey
Island!)

This mornings Random Thought™, brought to you by T, L, and the number 3.

--
Joe
Matt Hart

Re: A Random Thought (Bioshock)
I read somewhere that you actually play as the sister. For some reason I'm
thinking that they're going to go the wrong way with Bioshock 2.

"Joe" <JoeQ@public.tv> wrote in message
> This mornings random thought:
> I was tooling around Bioshock last night. I am worried about Bioshock 2
> being not as good. I'm a story guy, System Shock 2 and Bioshock 1 having
> almost identical story flow really struck a chord with me, so I am hoping
> (without Kevin Levine) that BS2 will be just as good. The Big Sister
> character looks awesome, and you get to be a Big Daddy screams "win".
>
> Hopefully the story will match the awesomeness.
>
> Oh well, if it sucks at least there's always Brutal Legend. (Go Monkey
> Island!)
>
> This mornings Random ThoughtT, brought to you by T, L, and the number 3.
>
> --
> Joe

Joe

"Matt Hart" <Dragoonboy2004@aol.com> wrote in

> I read somewhere that you actually play as the sister. For some reason
> I'm thinking that they're going to go the wrong way with Bioshock 2.

Don't care, will still buy it. I tend to skip multiplayer, and I'd wager
the BigSis stuff will be a multiplayer game mode. I just hope single
player doesn't suffer with the addition.

--
Joe
Katy Pluta

On 2009-05-14 11:52:54 -0600, "Matt Hart" <Dragoonboy2004@aol.com> said:

> I read somewhere that you actually play as the sister. For some reason
> I'm thinking that they're going to go the wrong way with Bioshock 2.

You will be playing as a big daddy... And there will be a big sister

--
All the Best
Katy

Joe

Re: A Random Thought (Bioshock)
Katy Pluta <katypluta@google.com> wrote in news:2009051712281243658-
katypluta@googlecom:

> On 2009-05-14 11:52:54 -0600, "Matt Hart" <Dragoonboy2004@aol.com> said:
>
>> I read somewhere that you actually play as the sister. For some reason
>> I'm thinking that they're going to go the wrong way with Bioshock 2.
>>

> You will be playing as a big daddy... And there will be a big sister

Actually I did hear they were planning something along the lines of having
bigsis control in multiplayer, but I'm guessing we'll have to wait til e3
for official confirmation.

--
Joe