Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

COD4 HARD Lockups

microsoft.public.windows.vista.games






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-18-2009
EN4CER
 

Posts: n/a
COD4 HARD Lockups
I've been having issues with COD4 locking up. It locks up randomly. I've
proved it's not an overheating issue by playing Crysis on full graphics in a
high resolution for two hours. So it's definitely not a heat issue. Joe has
informed me that driver lock ups will be recognized and will keep the OS
from kernel panic or hard system locks. My only other guess is SoundMAX
(on-board high definition 7.1 sound). It's given me numerous problems in
several games. I've killed all background processes. I have not killed
PunkBusterA and B because I play professionally on CEVO and CAL. Also,
Crysis uses PunkBuster.

Just for grins I checked my CPU/GPU/MOBO temps and they all appear well
within operational ranges. I have no add-ins except for my graphics card:
EVGA GeForce GTX 280. I'm on the i7 processor with the P6T Deluxe
motherboard. I use a SATA Hard Drive (I was thinking about firmware updates,
but I doubt it's a hard drive issue since Crysis runs for hours). I'm using
a Sony CD/DVD RW ROM. My OS is Vista 64 Ultimate. I'm using a USB
mouse/keyboard and DELL Flat Panel (DVI).

I've returned the BIOS to it's default settings (I've only changed fan speed
and heat monitoring options) and have stressed tested the system for
hardware failure. Nothing. I've even flashed the RAM and put an OHM meter on
the power supply to make sure there's no fluctuation. I did have cold
cathodes installed but I removed them when the problem started showing up
just to make sure.

I was about to update my BIOS but the ASUS update procedure is somewhat
flaky and my bios version says it is MUCH higher than their public release?!
Any guesses on that? I will be re-installing the game although I'm extremely
doubtful that it has anything to do with the game files/registry since the
OS should recognize problems and boot me out of the game. The lockup is
ALWAYS accompanied by a looping sound although there are never any graphical
errors (dots, smears, lines, blurs, odd colors, etc.). I have attempted
running in lower resolutions just for grins. Also, I used the 64bit
installer from Direct2Drive (which did give me issues at first). I am pretty
much out of ideas. I'll remove and re-install my drivers tonight for the
GTX280 as well as possibly update (downgrade?!) my MOBO/BIOS.

Any input is welcome. I am very experienced so feel free to throw tough
troubleshooting procedures at me. If I don't know how to do it I will Google
it and find out.

--

EN4CER

---------

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 03-18-2009
Joe
 

Posts: n/a
Re: COD4 HARD Lockups
"EN4CER" <EN4CER@nams.net> wrote in
news:O44zwm8pJHA.5880@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> I've been having issues with COD4 locking up. It locks up randomly.
> I've proved it's not an overheating issue by playing Crysis on full
> graphics in a high resolution for two hours. So it's definitely not a
> heat issue. Joe has informed me that driver lock ups will be
> recognized and will keep the OS from kernel panic or hard system
> locks. My only other guess is SoundMAX (on-board high definition 7.1
> sound). It's given me numerous problems in several games. I've killed
> all background processes. I have not killed PunkBusterA and B because
> I play professionally on CEVO and CAL. Also, Crysis uses PunkBuster.


I got to here and just tuned out dude, sorry, I don't think I can help
you, too much ego.

OK, I'll give it one more shot.

> Just for grins I checked my CPU/GPU/MOBO temps and they all appear
> well within operational ranges.


Just because the chips aren't overheating doesn't mean they aren't
failing, but I doubt that's the case here.

> I have no add-ins except for my
> graphics card: EVGA GeForce GTX 280. I'm on the i7 processor with the
> P6T Deluxe motherboard. I use a SATA Hard Drive (I was thinking about
> firmware updates, but I doubt it's a hard drive issue since Crysis
> runs for hours). I'm using a Sony CD/DVD RW ROM. My OS is Vista 64
> Ultimate. I'm using a USB mouse/keyboard and DELL Flat Panel (DVI).


I've never upgraded the firmware on a hard drive, is that even possible?
Do Hard Drives even have firmware? I thought the hard drive controller
was on the motherboard, not the hard drive itself.

> I've returned the BIOS to it's default settings (I've only changed fan
> speed and heat monitoring options) and have stressed tested the system

(--snip--)

> tough troubleshooting procedures at me. If I don't know how to do it I
> will Google it and find out.


You've done everything, and you're still at a loss, and so far you've
done just about everything I'd do in your situation. Did you run
DXWebSetup.exe, just for giggles? Could just be a bug in CoD. I know
Half-Life 2 or any Source game sometimes crashes on my system where no
other games do the same thing. I usually just wait for a patch assuming
others are getting unexplained crashes.

Might just try running your game on another system, see if you have the
same problems, or check with Activision's tech support (call em if they
have phone support), and try not to mention the professional gamer thing,
Usually only Koreans treat their gamers as celeberties, and it's usually
for Starcraft gamers.

Good luck in the CEVO or CAL thing. Out of curiousity, what
mouse/keyboard do you use? I fell in love with the Logitech MX518 when
Logitech gave me a free one at E3-2005, but it's getting old, was
thinking of upgrading.

--
Joe
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 03-18-2009
EN4CER
 

Posts: n/a
Re: COD4 HARD Lockups
LOL Joe, you cut me deep . I mentioned the professional deal so that
there's the awareness I cannot go without it (PunkBuster). I try not to be
an ego driven person but from your comment I assume I am. What exactly makes
you assume I am egocentric? I guess I'll need to work on that after fixing
the crashes lol.

I have not ran DXWebSetup.exe, I'll try that when I go home (Before
reinstallation and BIOS/GTX updates).

I don't use a gaming keyboard. I use a modified DELL USB keyboard. I like
that the keys are much smaller so that my hand can reach more without having
to leave the WASD buttons (or ESDF on games that require more keys, like
TRIBES or Crysis). I never did see the need for bells and whistles. My mouse
is another story though >

Out of curiousity and for clarity, was the tune out because of the ego? I am
genuinely concerned about that. I like to be introspective and to work on
things that I consider my 'blind spots'. If my ego comes off to other people
then I definitely need to work on it since nobody likes 'that' guy.

--

EN4CER

---------
"Joe" <JoeQ@public.tv> wrote in message
news:Xns9BD258FC83C38JoeQPublictv@207.46.248.16...
> "EN4CER" <EN4CER@nams.net> wrote in
> news:O44zwm8pJHA.5880@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
>
>> I've been having issues with COD4 locking up. It locks up randomly.
>> I've proved it's not an overheating issue by playing Crysis on full
>> graphics in a high resolution for two hours. So it's definitely not a
>> heat issue. Joe has informed me that driver lock ups will be
>> recognized and will keep the OS from kernel panic or hard system
>> locks. My only other guess is SoundMAX (on-board high definition 7.1
>> sound). It's given me numerous problems in several games. I've killed
>> all background processes. I have not killed PunkBusterA and B because
>> I play professionally on CEVO and CAL. Also, Crysis uses PunkBuster.

>
> I got to here and just tuned out dude, sorry, I don't think I can help
> you, too much ego.
>
> OK, I'll give it one more shot.
>
>> Just for grins I checked my CPU/GPU/MOBO temps and they all appear
>> well within operational ranges.

>
> Just because the chips aren't overheating doesn't mean they aren't
> failing, but I doubt that's the case here.
>
>> I have no add-ins except for my
>> graphics card: EVGA GeForce GTX 280. I'm on the i7 processor with the
>> P6T Deluxe motherboard. I use a SATA Hard Drive (I was thinking about
>> firmware updates, but I doubt it's a hard drive issue since Crysis
>> runs for hours). I'm using a Sony CD/DVD RW ROM. My OS is Vista 64
>> Ultimate. I'm using a USB mouse/keyboard and DELL Flat Panel (DVI).

>
> I've never upgraded the firmware on a hard drive, is that even possible?
> Do Hard Drives even have firmware? I thought the hard drive controller
> was on the motherboard, not the hard drive itself.
>
>> I've returned the BIOS to it's default settings (I've only changed fan
>> speed and heat monitoring options) and have stressed tested the system

> (--snip--)
>
>> tough troubleshooting procedures at me. If I don't know how to do it I
>> will Google it and find out.

>
> You've done everything, and you're still at a loss, and so far you've
> done just about everything I'd do in your situation. Did you run
> DXWebSetup.exe, just for giggles? Could just be a bug in CoD. I know
> Half-Life 2 or any Source game sometimes crashes on my system where no
> other games do the same thing. I usually just wait for a patch assuming
> others are getting unexplained crashes.
>
> Might just try running your game on another system, see if you have the
> same problems, or check with Activision's tech support (call em if they
> have phone support), and try not to mention the professional gamer thing,
> Usually only Koreans treat their gamers as celeberties, and it's usually
> for Starcraft gamers.
>
> Good luck in the CEVO or CAL thing. Out of curiousity, what
> mouse/keyboard do you use? I fell in love with the Logitech MX518 when
> Logitech gave me a free one at E3-2005, but it's getting old, was
> thinking of upgrading.
>
> --
> Joe


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 03-23-2009
Joe
 

Posts: n/a
Re: COD4 HARD Lockups
"EN4CER" <EN4CER@nams.net> wrote in
news:#1CLuP#pJHA.4840@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

> LOL Joe, you cut me deep . I mentioned the professional deal so
> that there's the awareness I cannot go without it (PunkBuster). I try
> not to be an ego driven person but from your comment I assume I am.
> What exactly makes you assume I am egocentric? I guess I'll need to
> work on that after fixing the crashes lol.
>
> I have not ran DXWebSetup.exe, I'll try that when I go home (Before
> reinstallation and BIOS/GTX updates).
>
> I don't use a gaming keyboard. I use a modified DELL USB keyboard. I
> like that the keys are much smaller so that my hand can reach more
> without having to leave the WASD buttons (or ESDF on games that
> require more keys, like TRIBES or Crysis). I never did see the need
> for bells and whistles. My mouse is another story though >
>
> Out of curiousity and for clarity, was the tune out because of the
> ego? I am genuinely concerned about that. I like to be introspective
> and to work on things that I consider my 'blind spots'. If my ego
> comes off to other people then I definitely need to work on it since
> nobody likes 'that' guy.
>


Nothing wrong with ego, mine gets brused often when I'm talking what I
know, or think I know. I guess I am more tech-centric. I'm 38, so my
gaming relexes are nowhere near what they used to be. My G15 and MX518
were free, and I love the mouse enough to of bought a second one for
backup, and the G15 lcd I use more when I'm watching vids or making fraps
recordings. It's a neato thing, but rarely if ever used in the heat of
battle, too far to look.

(reading old post) Guess it was mostly jelousy, I hate that growing up
gaming was pretty much what all the idiots did, now it's pushing so hard
at mainstream that there are reality shows based on gaming. It's now cool
to game, and I hate it. Well hate is a strong word. I like that I can
meet people online and chat about gaming, or easily jump into online
games, though I prefer co-op games to competitive. (L4D, MMOs, Rock
Band/GH)

Whee. - Joe
--
Joe
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 03-23-2009
EN4CER
 

Posts: n/a
Re: COD4 HARD Lockups
Thanks for the reply. I ended up solving the problem by using windows
default drivers for my on-board sound and flashing the motherboard to the
latest BIOS revision released from ASUS. It hasn't showed up in a day, so
it's not 'officially' fixed since I've seen it go nearly 2 days without
incident.

I understand completely how you feel about the mainstream gaming. I myself
started with a C64. I remember hiding game manuals in school because it just
wasn't 'cool' to game even though the games were awesome. What REALLY
solidified me as a gamer for life was how my father, my brother and I bonded
growing up: DOOM, Duke Nukem and Blood cooperatively on hard settings. We
even played the expansion packs. For me, that was the pinnacle of
cooperative play (That and Halo 1 on legendary, but it's XBox, so meh). I
haven't played L4D but I've heard it's good. When the price drops again I'll
be looking into it.

--

EN4CER

---------
"EN4CER" <EN4CER@nams.net> wrote in message
news:O44zwm8pJHA.5880@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> I've been having issues with COD4 locking up. It locks up randomly. I've
> proved it's not an overheating issue by playing Crysis on full graphics in
> a high resolution for two hours. So it's definitely not a heat issue. Joe
> has informed me that driver lock ups will be recognized and will keep the
> OS from kernel panic or hard system locks. My only other guess is SoundMAX
> (on-board high definition 7.1 sound). It's given me numerous problems in
> several games. I've killed all background processes. I have not killed
> PunkBusterA and B because I play professionally on CEVO and CAL. Also,
> Crysis uses PunkBuster.
>
> Just for grins I checked my CPU/GPU/MOBO temps and they all appear well
> within operational ranges. I have no add-ins except for my graphics card:
> EVGA GeForce GTX 280. I'm on the i7 processor with the P6T Deluxe
> motherboard. I use a SATA Hard Drive (I was thinking about firmware
> updates, but I doubt it's a hard drive issue since Crysis runs for hours).
> I'm using a Sony CD/DVD RW ROM. My OS is Vista 64 Ultimate. I'm using a
> USB mouse/keyboard and DELL Flat Panel (DVI).
>
> I've returned the BIOS to it's default settings (I've only changed fan
> speed and heat monitoring options) and have stressed tested the system for
> hardware failure. Nothing. I've even flashed the RAM and put an OHM meter
> on the power supply to make sure there's no fluctuation. I did have cold
> cathodes installed but I removed them when the problem started showing up
> just to make sure.
>
> I was about to update my BIOS but the ASUS update procedure is somewhat
> flaky and my bios version says it is MUCH higher than their public
> release?! Any guesses on that? I will be re-installing the game although
> I'm extremely doubtful that it has anything to do with the game
> files/registry since the OS should recognize problems and boot me out of
> the game. The lockup is ALWAYS accompanied by a looping sound although
> there are never any graphical errors (dots, smears, lines, blurs, odd
> colors, etc.). I have attempted running in lower resolutions just for
> grins. Also, I used the 64bit installer from Direct2Drive (which did give
> me issues at first). I am pretty much out of ideas. I'll remove and
> re-install my drivers tonight for the GTX280 as well as possibly update
> (downgrade?!) my MOBO/BIOS.
>
> Any input is welcome. I am very experienced so feel free to throw tough
> troubleshooting procedures at me. If I don't know how to do it I will
> Google it and find out.
>
> --
>
> EN4CER
>
> ---------
>


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 03-24-2009
Joe
 

Posts: n/a
Re: COD4 HARD Lockups
"EN4CER" <EN4CER@nams.net> wrote in
news:uoZKBz$qJHA.528@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

> Thanks for the reply. I ended up solving the problem by using windows
> default drivers for my on-board sound and flashing the motherboard to
> the latest BIOS revision released from ASUS. It hasn't showed up in a
> day, so it's not 'officially' fixed since I've seen it go nearly 2
> days without incident.
>
> I understand completely how you feel about the mainstream gaming. I
> myself started with a C64. I remember hiding game manuals in school
> because it just wasn't 'cool' to game even though the games were
> awesome. What REALLY solidified me as a gamer for life was how my
> father, my brother and I bonded growing up: DOOM, Duke Nukem and Blood
> cooperatively on hard settings. We even played the expansion packs.
> For me, that was the pinnacle of cooperative play (That and Halo 1 on
> legendary, but it's XBox, so meh). I haven't played L4D but I've heard
> it's good. When the price drops again I'll be looking into it.


Had few friends growing up into gaming, it wasn't until after college
that games like doom came into existence, and back then there wasn't a
good lan system in the dorms. Didn't really get into social gaming until
my first job at Electronic Arts (dream job). Had a SNES which killed a
lot of time back then, first system was a refurbished 2600, was a huge
Atari user til my first 386.

L4D, worth every penny, I can't get into the Verses mode, just too many
kids there, but co-op is a lot of fun. can scare the crud outta you when
you open a door and a flood of zombies comes pooring out. Valve really
knows how to take something and polish it to perfection. Not since Day of
Defeat have I been so into a valve game.

--
Joe
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2009
ev0styLe
 

Posts: n/a
Re: COD4 HARD Lockups

EN4CER ive had the same problem as u for about a month now and its
almost got me jumping off the nearest bridge! Ive tried absolutely
everything, seriously.

One thing ive noticed is that my problem goes away on non-PunkBuster
servers? Ive emailed PB about this but no help as of yet, I guess theres
software conflict somewhere along the lines. Is so annoying as ive just
forked out over £1000 for my new build and CoD4 doesnt even run properly
:cry:

EN4CER have all your hard lockups disappeared? Id like to know how u
stopped them as your on the same chipset as me.

CPU: Intel Core i7 920
Motherboard: Asus P6T
Memory: 3GB Corsair Dominator 1600MHz DDR3
Hard Drive: Western Digital 640GB Caviar Black
Graphics card: Sapphire Radeon HD 4870 1GB
Sound card: SoundBlaster X-Fi Titanium
PSU: be quiet! 850W Dark Power Pro
OS: XP 32-bit (sorry I know this is Vista forums but theres not many
topics created concerning my problem )
Nothing overclocked

Cheers
Chris


--
ev0styLe
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2009
EN4CER
 

Posts: n/a
Re: COD4 HARD Lockups
I thought I had resolved the problem with a BIOS flash to the latest version
and disabling soundMAX (un-installing the drivers) but the problem reared
it's head again after several days of play. My problem persists regardless
of PB server or not. Make sure to get the latest version from
evenbalance.com (this is important that you get it from here as the
autoupdater is flaky). I was reading that CoD4 has problems with
Dual-Channel RAM in 3 stick configurations. That's the ONLY thing I haven't
tried. I refuse to gimp my system for a videogame. So I play until it locks
up. When it does I'm basically finished for the night. I've gone for a week
without lockups before.

It does it to me even on ProMod Live servers (which can't use PB due to
being modded). Also make sure to try /pb_sleep 500 in the console. I've done
more research on this problem than you can possibly imagine. We're not the
only ones. It seems to follow the ASUS crowd around, which is pretty
coincidental. I have the identical problem with Battlefield games. I
troubleshoot problems for a living but this has got me completely stumped.

I have gotten probably 20 e-mails from people reading this thread and asking
if I ever did have a final solution. The answer is no. Again, I never did
try removing one stick of RAM and making sure that the remaining 2 were in
separate channels. Also, make sure to have something plugged into your
microphone port. I don't even want to buy MW:2 in November because of this
issue. I'm literally embarrassed that I can't figure this out.

--

EN4CER

---------
"ev0styLe" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
news:725e50b7118a146594b1a3b14cc36f94@nntp-gateway.com...
>
> EN4CER ive had the same problem as u for about a month now and its
> almost got me jumping off the nearest bridge! Ive tried absolutely
> everything, seriously.
>
> One thing ive noticed is that my problem goes away on non-PunkBuster
> servers? Ive emailed PB about this but no help as of yet, I guess theres
> software conflict somewhere along the lines. Is so annoying as ive just
> forked out over £1000 for my new build and CoD4 doesnt even run properly
> :cry:
>
> EN4CER have all your hard lockups disappeared? Id like to know how u
> stopped them as your on the same chipset as me.
>
> CPU: Intel Core i7 920
> Motherboard: Asus P6T
> Memory: 3GB Corsair Dominator 1600MHz DDR3
> Hard Drive: Western Digital 640GB Caviar Black
> Graphics card: Sapphire Radeon HD 4870 1GB
> Sound card: SoundBlaster X-Fi Titanium
> PSU: be quiet! 850W Dark Power Pro
> OS: XP 32-bit (sorry I know this is Vista forums but theres not many
> topics created concerning my problem )
> Nothing overclocked
>
> Cheers
> Chris
>
>
> --
> ev0styLe


Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 04-21-2009
ev0styLe
 

Posts: n/a
Re: COD4 HARD Lockups

Well im running 3GB in triple channel and changed my config to 2GB with
each stick in a different colored slot, however still locked up. This is
not to say it wont work for u though, as my problem seems to be more
with PunkBuster? So give it a try man that way at least u will know
whats causing your lockups.

I dont suppose any of u guys can spot something that may be upsetting
PB?
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7361/inforjh.png
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8316/servicesa.png

Im exhausted I think I may throw a small party if this problem ever
gets solved arty:

Chris


--
ev0styLe
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2009
EN4CER
 

Posts: n/a
Re: COD4 HARD Lockups
So I wanted to let everyone know that the problem is still not resolved. I
thought I had it. Alas, I do not. I've ran several integrations of memory
testing as well as check comfits. I've tried everything including gimping my
system down to a single stick of RAM and trying again (I read that COD can
have problems with multiple channels of RAM, knowing it wouldn't work I
tried in desperation). I've tried a new graphics card and a new hard drive.
I read somewhere that nTune has conflicts with PB and that it can cause
random freezes lockups. So I'm off to try another crazy fix after work. I've
been gaming (which means simultaneously troubleshooting) for over a decade
and have never had so much difficulty nailing down a problem.

Also, I've gotten probably 20 e-mails from people having the exact same
problem as me and asking if there was a solution. So far, no.

--

EN4CER

---------
"EN4CER" <EN4CER@nams.net> wrote in message
news:O44zwm8pJHA.5880@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> I've been having issues with COD4 locking up. It locks up randomly. I've
> proved it's not an overheating issue by playing Crysis on full graphics in
> a high resolution for two hours. So it's definitely not a heat issue. Joe
> has informed me that driver lock ups will be recognized and will keep the
> OS from kernel panic or hard system locks. My only other guess is SoundMAX
> (on-board high definition 7.1 sound). It's given me numerous problems in
> several games. I've killed all background processes. I have not killed
> PunkBusterA and B because I play professionally on CEVO and CAL. Also,
> Crysis uses PunkBuster.
>
> Just for grins I checked my CPU/GPU/MOBO temps and they all appear well
> within operational ranges. I have no add-ins except for my graphics card:
> EVGA GeForce GTX 280. I'm on the i7 processor with the P6T Deluxe
> motherboard. I use a SATA Hard Drive (I was thinking about firmware
> updates, but I doubt it's a hard drive issue since Crysis runs for hours).
> I'm using a Sony CD/DVD RW ROM. My OS is Vista 64 Ultimate. I'm using a
> USB mouse/keyboard and DELL Flat Panel (DVI).
>
> I've returned the BIOS to it's default settings (I've only changed fan
> speed and heat monitoring options) and have stressed tested the system for
> hardware failure. Nothing. I've even flashed the RAM and put an OHM meter
> on the power supply to make sure there's no fluctuation. I did have cold
> cathodes installed but I removed them when the problem started showing up
> just to make sure.
>
> I was about to update my BIOS but the ASUS update procedure is somewhat
> flaky and my bios version says it is MUCH higher than their public
> release?! Any guesses on that? I will be re-installing the game although
> I'm extremely doubtful that it has anything to do with the game
> files/registry since the OS should recognize problems and boot me out of
> the game. The lockup is ALWAYS accompanied by a looping sound although
> there are never any graphical errors (dots, smears, lines, blurs, odd
> colors, etc.). I have attempted running in lower resolutions just for
> grins. Also, I used the 64bit installer from Direct2Drive (which did give
> me issues at first). I am pretty much out of ideas. I'll remove and
> re-install my drivers tonight for the GTX280 as well as possibly update
> (downgrade?!) my MOBO/BIOS.
>
> Any input is welcome. I am very experienced so feel free to throw tough
> troubleshooting procedures at me. If I don't know how to do it I will
> Google it and find out.
>
> --
>
> EN4CER
>
> ---------
>


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
COD4 problem Salahuddin microsoft.public.windows.vista.games 13 06-13-2008 21:10
COD4 Micheal microsoft.public.windows.vista.games 4 06-11-2008 21:18
Cod4 Ziggy microsoft.public.windows.vista.games 4 03-18-2008 23:39
COD4 on 64bit vista fieseler microsoft.public.windows.vista.games 1 02-15-2008 22:17
COD4 Dragon microsoft.public.windows.vista.games 1 10-12-2007 22:34




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:09.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120