games

microsoft.public.windows.vista.games

=?Utf-8?B?YXJzZW55IGtvdnJpZ2luIHdvd2Vy?=

games
vista video driver gives me a mistake igfx driver stopped responding and
succsessfully recovered when i play games, it never happend with xp.
P.S. Im not the only one with igfx problem many people that i know
have the same mistake.
please help
Robert Furuglyas

Re: games
I had encountered a problem like this. Not on these games but all sorts of
stuff. The one error I got the most from the crashes was a video card driver
problem. I ended up finding out I had a power issue. The 500w power supply I
had couldn't handle the power draw from all the graphic goodies. Then what
would happen is the video driver would get stuck in an infinate loop in the
memory and give me a blue screen of death with a reboot. After I upgraded
the supply, no problems what so ever. If you encounter any other problems
other than just that game, then I recommend checking the power supply.

"arseny kovrigin wower" <arsenykovriginwower@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:56A6F800-E5AE-4F54-A76B-F3212B3E4280@microsoft.com...
> by the way same problems with battlefield 2142

=?Utf-8?B?SHlha3VyaW4=?=

RE: games
I'm having the same error has anyone been able to solve this?

"arseny kovrigin wower" wrote:

> vista video driver gives me a mistake igfx driver stopped responding and
> succsessfully recovered when i play games, it never happend with xp.
> P.S. Im not the only one with igfx problem many people that i know
> have the same mistake.
> please help

=?Utf-8?B?VG9ueSBB?=

Re: games
Hi,
Playing games on a laptop without a high-end dedicated seperate graphics
card is not really a good idea....they are just not upto to playing games.
WoW and BF2142 require a good graphics card to be able to play......not
shared memory onboard graphics.

Sorry for the bad news...

Tony A

"arseny kovrigin wower" wrote:

> Manufactor acer
> model aspire 5570
> processor genuine intel(R) cpu t2250 @1.73GHz
> 1.73 GHz
> memory(ram) 2038
> system type 32-bit operating system
> the games that are not working properly are world of warcraft and even
> diablo 2
>

> Latest 945GM drivers posted by Intel on 11/03/06 are installed, no difference
> when i lower the graphix to minimum it reduses the amount of crashe but does
> not fix them.
> On xp the game ran very fast. On max perfomanses.

=?Utf-8?B?RGlvbg==?=

Re: games
you know ive got the same kinda **** **** with my computer runnig on vista!,i
was running halo on pc with xp and it run wicked!!!!! but soon as i run the
same game with vista!?........well proformance was crap! EVEN when i had my
graphics card on set on Atari **** graphics.how much graphics memory you have
on your video card? and how much on the game? and are you running vista home
premium?

"arseny kovrigin wower" wrote:

> Manufactor acer
> model aspire 5570
> processor genuine intel(R) cpu t2250 @1.73GHz
> 1.73 GHz
> memory(ram) 2038
> system type 32-bit operating system
> the games that are not working properly are world of warcraft and even
> diablo 2
>

> Latest 945GM drivers posted by Intel on 11/03/06 are installed, no difference
> when i lower the graphix to minimum it reduses the amount of crashe but does
> not fix them.
> On xp the game ran very fast. On max perfomanses.

=?Utf-8?B?YnVkZHk=?=

RE: games
is an one got the answer to this problem. WIndows has not responded Intel
no answer

"Hyakurin" wrote:

> I'm having the same error has anyone been able to solve t
> "arsendedtvrigin wower" wrote:
>
> > vista video driver gives me a mistake igfx driver stopped responding and
> > succsessfully recovered when i play games, it never happend with xp.
> > P.S. Im not the only one with igfx problem many people that i know
> > have the same mistake.
> > please help

=?Utf-8?B?YnVkZHk=?=

Re: games
WOW work when I ran XP but doe snot work with vista so far not happy i upgraded

"Tony A" wrote:

> Hi,
> Playing games on a laptop without a high-end dedicated seperate graphics
> card is not really a good idea....they are just not upto to playing games.
> WoW and BF2142 require a good graphics card to be able to play......not
> shared memory onboard graphics.
>
> Sorry for the bad news...
>
> Tony A
>
> "arseny kovrigin wower" wrote:
>
> > Manufactor acer
> > model aspire 5570
> > processor genuine intel(R) cpu t2250 @1.73GHz
> > 1.73 GHz
> > memory(ram) 2038
> > system type 32-bit operating system
> > the games that are not working properly are world of warcraft and even
> > diablo 2
> >

> > Latest 945GM drivers posted by Intel on 11/03/06 are installed, no difference
> > when i lower the graphix to minimum it reduses the amount of crashe but does
> > not fix them.
> > On xp the game ran very fast. On max perfomanses.

Steph

RE: games
My god..Here it is almost June..I decide to play World of Warcraft, spend 2
hours
installing it( did not want to install the first 2 times) and I finally
start playing..And what should happen???? My screen freezes up, then it goes
to black, then back to the game..meanwhile a cat has killed me..Lovely..
I get the same message as everyone else now..Trying to print out all these
troubleshooting tips from WOW Tech Support. Has no one in the world figured
out
what is wrong? I guess not, since I am posting 2 months after everyone
else..So what have others done?
Please let me know how to fix the black, blank screen so I won't be killed
again
by a stupid cat.
Thanks, Steph

"buddy" wrote:

> is an one got the answer to this problem. WIndows has not responded Intel
> no answer
>
> "Hyakurin" wrote:
>
> > I'm having the same error has anyone been able to solve t
> > "arsendedtvrigin wower" wrote:
> >
> > > vista video driver gives me a mistake igfx driver stopped responding and
> > > succsessfully recovered when i play games, it never happend with xp.
> > > P.S. Im not the only one with igfx problem many people that i know
> > > have the same mistake.
> > > please help

Santacruz

RE: games
I am in the same boat exactly as what you wrote with regards to WoW. Start
playing then Black screen then back to playing. IF I minimize the game it
says that igfx driver has stopped responding but has successfully recovered.
I'm pretty darn sure that all my drivers are up to snuff. I have a laptop
that isn't really beefy but has run the game just fine in XP. Any response
would be hugely appreciated as it seems to be quite a few people more than
any other WoW issues on these forums.

"Steph" wrote:

> My god..Here it is almost June..I decide to play World of Warcraft, spend 2
> hours
> installing it( did not want to install the first 2 times) and I finally
> start playing..And what should happen???? My screen freezes up, then it goes
> to black, then back to the game..meanwhile a cat has killed me..Lovely..
> I get the same message as everyone else now..Trying to print out all these
> troubleshooting tips from WOW Tech Support. Has no one in the world figured
> out
> what is wrong? I guess not, since I am posting 2 months after everyone
> else..So what have others done?
> Please let me know how to fix the black, blank screen so I won't be killed
> again
> by a stupid cat.
> Thanks, Steph
>
> "buddy" wrote:
>
> > is an one got the answer to this problem. WIndows has not responded Intel
> > no answer
> >
> > "Hyakurin" wrote:
> >
> > > I'm having the same error has anyone been able to solve t

Greg Perry

Re: games
Have you tried running it through WinEQ ??

I use this to run Everquest and do not have any issues so far.

http://www.lavishsoft.com/wineq2/

They have a free version that I use, and there is a pay version as well.

Greg