Texas Hold'em

microsoft.public.windows.vista.games

=?Utf-8?B?cmFkcm9uMTM=?=

Texas Hold'em
I did a full install of Vista Ultimate. I installed the Texas Hold'em card
game and it worked fine. I had to reformat my drive and reinstall everything.
However I was NOT offered any Ultimate Extras!!! Where can I find and install
the Texas Hold'em extra? thanks
Tatsuo Yamada [MSFT]

Re: Texas Hold'em
Hold 'Em is only available through Windows Ultimate Extras to users of
Windows Vista Ultimate. To download Windows Ultimate Extras programs and
services:

1. Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button, clicking All
Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.

If Windows Ultimate Extras are available, they will appear in the "Windows
Ultimate Extras" section of the Windows Update page.

--
Tatsuo Yamada
Windows User Assistance team

"radron13" <radron13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I did a full install of Vista Ultimate. I installed the Texas Hold'em card
> game and it worked fine. I had to reformat my drive and reinstall
> everything.
> However I was NOT offered any Ultimate Extras!!! Where can I find and
> install
> the Texas Hold'em extra? thanks

=?Utf-8?B?cmFkcm9uMTM=?=

Re: Texas Hold'em
I am using Vista Ultimate but there are no available Extras since I
reinstalled. thanks

"Tatsuo Yamada [MSFT]" wrote:

> Hold 'Em is only available through Windows Ultimate Extras to users of
> Windows Vista Ultimate. To download Windows Ultimate Extras programs and
> services:
>
> 1. Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button, clicking All
> Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
>
> If Windows Ultimate Extras are available, they will appear in the "Windows
> Ultimate Extras" section of the Windows Update page.
>

> --
> Tatsuo Yamada
> Windows User Assistance team
> Microsoft Corporation
>
> "radron13" <radron13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I did a full install of Vista Ultimate. I installed the Texas Hold'em card
> > game and it worked fine. I had to reformat my drive and reinstall
> > everything.
> > However I was NOT offered any Ultimate Extras!!! Where can I find and
> > install
> > the Texas Hold'em extra? thanks

Tatsuo Yamada [MSFT]

Re: Texas Hold'em
Hi,

If Windows Update shows you that "No new updates are available for you
computer" and "There are no Windows Ultimate Extras available," you might
want to try:

1. Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button, clicking All
Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.

2. Click on the "Check online for updates from Microsoft Update Service"
link at the bottom of the Windows Update page.

This will check online for any available Windows Ultimate Extras.

Hope this helps.

--

>I am using Vista Ultimate but there are no available Extras since I
> reinstalled. thanks
>
> "Tatsuo Yamada [MSFT]" wrote:
>
>> Hold 'Em is only available through Windows Ultimate Extras to users of
>> Windows Vista Ultimate. To download Windows Ultimate Extras programs and
>> services:
>>
>> 1. Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button, clicking All
>> Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
>>
>> If Windows Ultimate Extras are available, they will appear in the
>> "Windows
>> Ultimate Extras" section of the Windows Update page.
>>

>> --
>> Tatsuo Yamada
>> Windows User Assistance team
>> Microsoft Corporation
>>
>> "radron13" <radron13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I did a full install of Vista Ultimate. I installed the Texas Hold'em
>> >card
>> > game and it worked fine. I had to reformat my drive and reinstall
>> > everything.
>> > However I was NOT offered any Ultimate Extras!!! Where can I find and
>> > install
>> > the Texas Hold'em extra? thanks

=?Utf-8?B?cmFkcm9uMTM=?=

Re: Texas Hold'em
Tatsuo,
That WORKED!!!!!! I can't thank you enough.