Playing Maple Story

microsoft.public.windows.vista.games

=?Utf-8?B?TWFraW5nIG15IHdpbmRvdyBjb21wYXRpYmxlIHRvIGdhbWVz?=

Playing Maple Story
How can i make my computer compatible to maple story? Because when i try to
play it, there is always a pop-up that tells me that i can't play maple
because my window isnt compatible. I want to know if there is a way to fix
this problem. Can someone help me?? I have windows vista and the maple
requirement is windows xp. I would greatly appreciate it if someone can help
me. Thanks
Paul Smith

Re: Playing Maple Story
"Making my window compatible to games" <Making my window compatible to
games@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can i make my computer compatible to maple story? Because when i try
> play it, there is always a pop-up that tells me that i can't play maple
> because my window isnt compatible. I want to know if there is a way to fix
> this problem. Can someone help me?? I have windows vista and the maple
> requirement is windows xp. I would greatly appreciate it if someone can
> help
> me. Thanks

Try right-clicking on the icon or shortcut for Maple Story, clicking
Properties. Then in the new window that opens, click on the Compatibility
tab and try running the program in compatibility mode for Windows XP.

Try running it then to see if that will get around the version check.

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.

*Remove nospam. to reply by e-mail*

Alan Bunting

Re: Playing Maple Story
Doesn't MapleStory use GameGuard? If it does that might be the problem...
check MapleStory support.
"Paul Smith" <Paul@nospam.windowsresource.net> wrote in message
> "Making my window compatible to games" <Making my window compatible to
> games@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> How can i make my computer compatible to maple story? Because when i try
>> play it, there is always a pop-up that tells me that i can't play maple
>> because my window isnt compatible. I want to know if there is a way to
>> fix
>> this problem. Can someone help me?? I have windows vista and the maple
>> requirement is windows xp. I would greatly appreciate it if someone can
>> help
>> me. Thanks

> Try right-clicking on the icon or shortcut for Maple Story, clicking
> Properties. Then in the new window that opens, click on the Compatibility
> tab and try running the program in compatibility mode for Windows XP.
>
> Try running it then to see if that will get around the version check.
>
> --
> Paul Smith,
> Yeovil, UK.
> Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User.