Command and Conquer 3

microsoft.public.windows.vista.games

=?Utf-8?B?c2hhd24=?=

Command and Conquer 3
Is there anyone else having problems with C&C 3? Mine runs for about 30
seconds then cuts out. Any suggestions?
Martin Vaupell

Re: Command and Conquer 3
WTF its out ?

wth am im still playing the demo..
AFK gotta go down to EB games..
ill be back with a reply later..

C-ya

"shawn" <shawn@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelelsen
> Is there anyone else having problems with C&C 3? Mine runs for about 30
> seconds then cuts out. Any suggestions?

Martin Vaupell

Re: Command and Conquer 3
Ohhhh BTW 30 secs = usually = cracked ?

hehe time bomb.
Gotta use CD's for those games.. Just so u know.. haha

But if u got the CD in.. Hmmm i hobe u dont.. i fear its that awfull
cd check bug with vista alot of other games are also bothering with
they cant check/verify thats its the correct CD thats in the drive.
and they wont run..

Any case. ill be back later,,

"shawn" <shawn@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelelsen
> Is there anyone else having problems with C&C 3? Mine runs for about 30
> seconds then cuts out. Any suggestions?

Paul Smith

Re: Command and Conquer 3
"shawn" <shawn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there anyone else having problems with C&C 3? Mine runs for about 30
> seconds then cuts out. Any suggestions?

What exactly do you mean by "cuts out"?

If your base and all your units explode, I'd suspect its due to being a
non-legit copy.

If the whole machine crashes with a stop error, or if the application
crashes try updating your drivers, video in particular.

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.

*Remove nospam. to reply by e-mail*

Martin Vaupell

Re: Command and Conquer 3
Ok confirms.

i got CnC3 now..

1 If u try the NoCD patch out there it will do the xplode unit as we all
know
from all the prevous versios..

How ewer with the cd in drive its GREAT!!!
omg.. I still dont understand why people wanna play GDI..
NOD ftw.. i guess i went off topic there..

ohh btw im back and i got the game now..
and it was a woooping 20% more exspensive than
the average games.. wth. genere classic i gues..

"Paul Smith" <Paul@nospam.windowsresource.net> skrev i meddelelsen
> "shawn" <shawn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Is there anyone else having problems with C&C 3? Mine runs for about 30
>> seconds then cuts out. Any suggestions?

> What exactly do you mean by "cuts out"?
>
> If your base and all your units explode, I'd suspect its due to being a
> non-legit copy.
>
> If the whole machine crashes with a stop error, or if the application
> crashes try updating your drivers, video in particular.
>
> --
> Paul Smith,
> Yeovil, UK.
> Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User.
> http://www.windowsresource.net/
>
> *Remove nospam. to reply by e-mail*

=?Utf-8?B?dGVuZ3VuaW5qYQ==?=

Re: Command and Conquer 3
im having the same problem, i got a legit copy on cnc3 and it wont run cos my
os is 64 bit, yet the demo runs fine WHATS UP WITH THAT

"Martin Vaupell" wrote:

> Ok confirms.
>
> i got CnC3 now..
>
> 1 If u try the NoCD patch out there it will do the xplode unit as we all
> know
> from all the prevous versios..
>
> How ewer with the cd in drive its GREAT!!!
> omg.. I still dont understand why people wanna play GDI..
> NOD ftw.. i guess i went off topic there..
>
> ohh btw im back and i got the game now..
> and it was a woooping 20% more exspensive than
> the average games.. wth. genere classic i gues..
>

> "Paul Smith" <Paul@nospam.windowsresource.net> skrev i meddelelsen
> > "shawn" <shawn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> Is there anyone else having problems with C&C 3? Mine runs for about 30
> >> seconds then cuts out. Any suggestions?

> > What exactly do you mean by "cuts out"?
> >
> > If your base and all your units explode, I'd suspect its due to being a
> > non-legit copy.
> >
> > If the whole machine crashes with a stop error, or if the application
> > crashes try updating your drivers, video in particular.
> >
> > --
> > Paul Smith,
> > Yeovil, UK.
> > Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User.
> > http://www.windowsresource.net/
> >
> > *Remove nospam. to reply by e-mail*

=?Utf-8?B?c2hhd24=?=

Re: Command and Conquer 3
I bought it brand new from EB games in Arlington VA. In fact reserved it
around a month ago. I play it using the CD of course.
I have a 2-3 month old Toshiba laptop. has
1. 1.7 GHZ Duo
2. 1 G ram
3. Intel video card ( I suspect this )

when I start a game. In this case a skirmish, it stops around 30 sec later
and the Vista screen pops up.

"Paul Smith" wrote:

> "shawn" <shawn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Is there anyone else having problems with C&C 3? Mine runs for about 30
> > seconds then cuts out. Any suggestions?

> What exactly do you mean by "cuts out"?
>
> If your base and all your units explode, I'd suspect its due to being a
> non-legit copy.
>
> If the whole machine crashes with a stop error, or if the application
> crashes try updating your drivers, video in particular.
>
> --
> Paul Smith,
> Yeovil, UK.
> Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User.
> http://www.windowsresource.net/
>
> *Remove nospam. to reply by e-mail*

Emiel

Re: Command and Conquer 3
I am facing difficulty while trying to install C&C 3 on my vista 32 machine.

The install file seems to be incompatible with vista, because it can install
on my XP sp2 machine.
The file that gives the error is cnc3std.msi

Please supply some help here, it is driving me crazy.

Greetz Emiel

Byron Hinson

Re: Command and Conquer 3
Just bought it myself today and it installed fine without any
incompatibility problems here on Vista 32-bit.

--
Byron Hinson
ActiveWin Windows Site: http://www.activewin.com

"Emiel" <emielsoede@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I am facing difficulty while trying to install C&C 3 on my vista 32
>machine.
>
> The install file seems to be incompatible with vista, because it can
> install on my XP sp2 machine.
> The file that gives the error is cnc3std.msi
>
> Please supply some help here, it is driving me crazy.
>
> Greetz Emiel

Arthur Lipscomb

Re: Command and Conquer 3

"tenguninja" <tenguninja@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> im having the same problem, i got a legit copy on cnc3 and it wont run cos
> my
> os is 64 bit, yet the demo runs fine WHATS UP WITH THAT

I'm also running C&C 3 on Vista 64-bit. When I first installed it, it
wouldn't load. I fixed it by installing the first patch.