Windows Vista Home Premium+Flight Simulator X=blue death please

microsoft.public.windows.vista.games

=?Utf-8?B?SkY=?=

Windows Vista Home Premium+Flight Simulator X=blue death please
Hi,
I have Windows Vista Home Premium and Flight Simulator X Deluxe, if i play
more then cca 10min, the PC crash down(Blue death). Testing with all default
planes, Wilco A320 series, CVA Zlin 142 and PMDG Beechcraft 1900D on LKPR,
LKKV, LKTB, EDDF, HEGN, LIRF, OMDB……… Do you know any solutions?

Dale M. White

Re: Windows Vista Home Premium+Flight Simulator X=blue death please
Listing your PC hardware would help. Have you run the windows Update in the
last couple of days ? There is some program fixes and one of them I believ
ewas for Flight Sim X

Sounds like you might have a bad\flaky video driver. Which video card do you
have and have you downloaded the latest driver for it ?

Does any other game work ? If you haven't tried, I'd suggest going to
futuremark.com and downloading 3dmark06 and letting it run on teh default
setting, if it fails, then odds are you have bad drivers or maybe bad
hardware.

"JF" <JF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I have Windows Vista Home Premium and Flight Simulator X Deluxe, if i play
> more then cca 10min, the PC crash down(Blue death). Testing with all
> default
> planes, Wilco A320 series, CVA Zlin 142 and PMDG Beechcraft 1900D on
> LKPR,
> LKKV, LKTB, EDDF, HEGN, LIRF, OMDB... Do you know any solutions?

=?Utf-8?B?SkY=?=

Re: Windows Vista Home Premium+Flight Simulator X=blue death ple
Yes, i updates my PC yesterday (3 patch). Probably, problem is in graphic
card, i have old geforce 5700 what nvidia doesnt supported for vista

"Dale M. White" wrote:

> Listing your PC hardware would help. Have you run the windows Update in the
> last couple of days ? There is some program fixes and one of them I believ
> ewas for Flight Sim X
>
> Sounds like you might have a bad\flaky video driver. Which video card do you
> have and have you downloaded the latest driver for it ?
>
> Does any other game work ? If you haven't tried, I'd suggest going to
> futuremark.com and downloading 3dmark06 and letting it run on teh default
> setting, if it fails, then odds are you have bad drivers or maybe bad
> hardware.
>

> "JF" <JF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > I have Windows Vista Home Premium and Flight Simulator X Deluxe, if i play
> > more then cca 10min, the PC crash down(Blue death). Testing with all
> > default
> > planes, Wilco A320 series, CVA Zlin 142 and PMDG Beechcraft 1900D on
> > LKPR,
> > LKKV, LKTB, EDDF, HEGN, LIRF, OMDB... Do you know any solutions?

=?Utf-8?B?SkY=?=

Re: Windows Vista Home Premium+Flight Simulator X=blue death ple
oops, i have only 186point in 3d mark 06

"Dale M. White" wrote:

> Listing your PC hardware would help. Have you run the windows Update in the
> last couple of days ? There is some program fixes and one of them I believ
> ewas for Flight Sim X
>
> Sounds like you might have a bad\flaky video driver. Which video card do you
> have and have you downloaded the latest driver for it ?
>
> Does any other game work ? If you haven't tried, I'd suggest going to
> futuremark.com and downloading 3dmark06 and letting it run on teh default
> setting, if it fails, then odds are you have bad drivers or maybe bad
> hardware.
>

> "JF" <JF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > I have Windows Vista Home Premium and Flight Simulator X Deluxe, if i play
> > more then cca 10min, the PC crash down(Blue death). Testing with all
> > default
> > planes, Wilco A320 series, CVA Zlin 142 and PMDG Beechcraft 1900D on
> > LKPR,
> > LKKV, LKTB, EDDF, HEGN, LIRF, OMDB... Do you know any solutions?

=?Utf-8?B?SkY=?=

Re: Windows Vista Home Premium+Flight Simulator X=blue death ple
and this is the error 0x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
whats wrong? please

"Dale M. White" wrote:

> Listing your PC hardware would help. Have you run the windows Update in the
> last couple of days ? There is some program fixes and one of them I believ
> ewas for Flight Sim X
>
> Sounds like you might have a bad\flaky video driver. Which video card do you
> have and have you downloaded the latest driver for it ?
>
> Does any other game work ? If you haven't tried, I'd suggest going to
> futuremark.com and downloading 3dmark06 and letting it run on teh default
> setting, if it fails, then odds are you have bad drivers or maybe bad
> hardware.
>

> "JF" <JF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > I have Windows Vista Home Premium and Flight Simulator X Deluxe, if i play
> > more then cca 10min, the PC crash down(Blue death). Testing with all
> > default
> > planes, Wilco A320 series, CVA Zlin 142 and PMDG Beechcraft 1900D on
> > LKPR,
> > LKKV, LKTB, EDDF, HEGN, LIRF, OMDB... Do you know any solutions?

Dale M. White

Re: Windows Vista Home Premium+Flight Simulator X=blue death ple
I can't seem to find the details for Vista, but here's what the error code
means in Win2000
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...kmsgs/6077.asp

More than likely it's your video drivers mis-behaving which rigt now under
Vista, isn't so rare. I am surprise that you were able to run all the way
through the 3dmark06 and not get a crash. I would have thought the 5700
would have scored a little better than a 186. I'm surprise FSX runs worth
playing on that card

My person suggestion would be to spend about $100 and get a better video
card like this nvdia card
or this ATI card

Looking on nVidia website, the 5700 is supported under Vista. I think right
now you're man problem is video video drivers. Which drivers are you using ?

> and this is the error 0x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
> whats wrong? please
>
> "Dale M. White" wrote:
>
>> Listing your PC hardware would help. Have you run the windows Update in
>> the
>> last couple of days ? There is some program fixes and one of them I
>> believ
>> ewas for Flight Sim X
>>
>> Sounds like you might have a bad\flaky video driver. Which video card do
>> you
>> have and have you downloaded the latest driver for it ?
>>
>> Does any other game work ? If you haven't tried, I'd suggest going to
>> futuremark.com and downloading 3dmark06 and letting it run on teh default
>> setting, if it fails, then odds are you have bad drivers or maybe bad
>> hardware.
>>

>> "JF" <JF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hi,
>> > I have Windows Vista Home Premium and Flight Simulator X Deluxe, if i
>> > play
>> > more then cca 10min, the PC crash down(Blue death). Testing with all
>> > default
>> > planes, Wilco A320 series, CVA Zlin 142 and PMDG Beechcraft 1900D on
>> > LKPR,
>> > LKKV, LKTB, EDDF, HEGN, LIRF, OMDB... Do you know any solutions?

=?Utf-8?B?SkY=?=

Re: Windows Vista Home Premium+Flight Simulator X=blue death ple
I know, that is old card, but, i want buy upcommnig geforce 8600

and FSX runnig great, in medium details, addon airport scenery and plane cca
15-20FPS

"Dale M. White" wrote:

> I can't seem to find the details for Vista, but here's what the error code
> means in Win2000
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...kmsgs/6077.asp
>
> More than likely it's your video drivers mis-behaving which rigt now under
> Vista, isn't so rare. I am surprise that you were able to run all the way
> through the 3dmark06 and not get a crash. I would have thought the 5700
> would have scored a little better than a 186. I'm surprise FSX runs worth
> playing on that card
>
> My person suggestion would be to spend about $100 and get a better video
> card like this nvdia card
> or this ATI card
>

> Looking on nVidia website, the 5700 is supported under Vista. I think right
> now you're man problem is video video drivers. Which drivers are you using ?
>

> "JF" <JF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > and this is the error 0x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
> > whats wrong? please
> >
> > "Dale M. White" wrote:
> >
> >> Listing your PC hardware would help. Have you run the windows Update in
> >> the
> >> last couple of days ? There is some program fixes and one of them I
> >> believ
> >> ewas for Flight Sim X
> >>
> >> Sounds like you might have a bad\flaky video driver. Which video card do
> >> you
> >> have and have you downloaded the latest driver for it ?
> >>
> >> Does any other game work ? If you haven't tried, I'd suggest going to
> >> futuremark.com and downloading 3dmark06 and letting it run on teh default
> >> setting, if it fails, then odds are you have bad drivers or maybe bad
> >> hardware.

=?Utf-8?B?SkY=?=

Re: Windows Vista Home Premium+Flight Simulator X=blue death ple
and i use default vista driver for my graphic card

"Dale M. White" wrote:

> I can't seem to find the details for Vista, but here's what the error code
> means in Win2000
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...kmsgs/6077.asp
>
> More than likely it's your video drivers mis-behaving which rigt now under
> Vista, isn't so rare. I am surprise that you were able to run all the way
> through the 3dmark06 and not get a crash. I would have thought the 5700
> would have scored a little better than a 186. I'm surprise FSX runs worth
> playing on that card
>
> My person suggestion would be to spend about $100 and get a better video
> card like this nvdia card
> or this ATI card
>

> Looking on nVidia website, the 5700 is supported under Vista. I think right
> now you're man problem is video video drivers. Which drivers are you using ?
>

> "JF" <JF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > and this is the error 0x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
> > whats wrong? please
> >
> > "Dale M. White" wrote:
> >
> >> Listing your PC hardware would help. Have you run the windows Update in
> >> the
> >> last couple of days ? There is some program fixes and one of them I
> >> believ
> >> ewas for Flight Sim X
> >>
> >> Sounds like you might have a bad\flaky video driver. Which video card do
> >> you
> >> have and have you downloaded the latest driver for it ?
> >>
> >> Does any other game work ? If you haven't tried, I'd suggest going to
> >> futuremark.com and downloading 3dmark06 and letting it run on teh default
> >> setting, if it fails, then odds are you have bad drivers or maybe bad
> >> hardware.

Dale M. White

Re: Windows Vista Home Premium+Flight Simulator X=blue death ple
When you say default, do you mean the ones that shipped with Windows ? If
so, that's your problem.Those drivers aren't really meant to be used for
gaming, those drivers are meant to get windows up with Aero and that's abotu
it. That probably explains why you only got a 186 score.

You seriously need to go and grab the nVidia drivers
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x86_100.65.html

I suspect things will be better once you're running those

> and i use default vista driver for my graphic card
>
> "Dale M. White" wrote:
>
>> I can't seem to find the details for Vista, but here's what the error
>> code
>> means in Win2000
>> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...kmsgs/6077.asp
>>
>> More than likely it's your video drivers mis-behaving which rigt now
>> under
>> Vista, isn't so rare. I am surprise that you were able to run all the way
>> through the 3dmark06 and not get a crash. I would have thought the 5700
>> would have scored a little better than a 186. I'm surprise FSX runs worth
>> playing on that card
>>
>> My person suggestion would be to spend about $100 and get a better video
>> card like this nvdia card
>> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814141038
>> or this ATI card
>> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814161053
>>

>> Looking on nVidia website, the 5700 is supported under Vista. I think
>> right
>> now you're man problem is video video drivers. Which drivers are you
>> using ?
>>

>> "JF" <JF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > and this is the error 0x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
>> > whats wrong? please

=?Utf-8?B?SkY=?=

Re: Windows Vista Home Premium+Flight Simulator X=blue death ple
yes, i mean the "aero" driver, this driver (100.65) supported 6100 and newer