Mahjong.exe somehow disappeared.

microsoft.public.windows.vista.games

giotas

Mahjong.exe somehow disappeared.

Would someone please post mahjong.exe. Somehow I deleted it from my
directory and I cannot find it in the recycle bin. I am running
vista64. Thanks

--
giotas
VRG Scotty

Re: Mahjong.exe somehow disappeared.

"giotas" <giotas.360oe8@no-mx.forums.net> wrote in message

> Would someone please post mahjong.exe. Somehow I deleted it from my
> directory and I cannot find it in the recycle bin. I am running
> vista64. Thanks

Not on your nelly, this isn't a binary group
--
VRG Scotty

www.vistareadygames.com
Register, it's free, and use the 'search for solution' tab for any problems

giotas

Re: Mahjong.exe somehow disappeared.

I have a legitimate purchased oem copy of vista ultimate. I just don't
want to go through the whole reinstall of the disk. I have every other
file with the exception of mahjong.exe I don't know why it disappeared.
My kids also use the computer. I was installing objectdock plus and
was trying to link game icons to one of the docks. It was there
yesterday and gone today. No funny stuff, no binaries. The file was in
program files / microsoft games / mahjong titans directory. The
application file is not very big. The other files with the tiles are
much bigger.

I placed the vista disc in the computer but it wants to run a setup
again. I don't want to go through all that hassle.

If you can help Thanks in advance.

--
giotas
.Joe

giotas;640670 Wrote:
> I have a legitimate purchased oem copy of vista ultimate. I just don't
> want to go through the whole reinstall of the disk. I have every other
> file with the exception of mahjong.exe I don't know why it disappeared.
> My kids also use the computer. I was installing objectdock plus and was
> trying to link game icons to one of the docks. It was there yesterday
> and gone today. No funny stuff, no binaries. The file was in program
> files / microsoft games / mahjong titans directory. The application file
> is not very big. The other files with the tiles are much bigger.
>
> I placed the vista disc in the computer but it wants to run a setup
> again. I don't want to go through all that hassle.
>
> If you can help Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, even Microsoft "free" games are copyrighted. I'd suggest
finding a freeware alternative as a replacement. Easily locatable on
google.

Hope this helps you.

--
.Joe

_[image:
http://uswave.net/joetmvx64.png] (\"http://www.vistax64.com/index.php?referrerid=17621\")_
_CPU-Z_Verified (\"http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=323179\")_

"giotas" <giotas.360ty1@no-mx.forums.net> wrote in message

> I have a legitimate purchased oem copy of vista ultimate. I just don't
> want to go through the whole reinstall of the disk. I have every other
> file with the exception of mahjong.exe I don't know why it disappeared.
> My kids also use the computer. I was installing objectdock plus and
> was trying to link game icons to one of the docks. It was there
> yesterday and gone today. No funny stuff, no binaries. The file was in
> program files / microsoft games / mahjong titans directory. The
> application file is not very big. The other files with the tiles are
> much bigger.
>
> I placed the vista disc in the computer but it wants to run a setup
> again. I don't want to go through all that hassle.
>
> If you can help Thanks in advance.

No I meant we can't post the exe here as it is not a binary group, however
have you tried control panel then programs and features then 'turn windows
features on or off' then take the tick outta the box for mahjong, restart
then do same again and put it back see if it puts the game back?

--
VRG Scotty

www.vistareadygames.com
Register, it's free, and use the 'search for solution' tab for any problems

giotas

Re: Mahjong.exe somehow disappeared.

Hey, your suggestion on unloading and reloading has worked. That is
slick. Thank you. It still does not explain why it disappeared. I am
running vista 64 and everything has worked perfectly until now.

Again, thanks for the quick replies and solution.

Andreas

"giotas" <giotas.360y45@no-mx.forums.net> wrote in message

> Hey, your suggestion on unloading and reloading has worked. That is
> slick. Thank you. It still does not explain why it disappeared. I am
> running vista 64 and everything has worked perfectly until now.
>
> Again, thanks for the quick replies and solution.

Glad to help

The Great Mahjong 1.0 Gamer Games Feed 0 02-03-2008 13:30
Super Mahjong 1.0 Gamer Games Feed 0 02-03-2008 01:20
Aerial MahJong 1.0 Gamer Games Feed 0 09-18-2007 23:12
Missing digital signatures for hkcmde.exe igfxtray.exe igfxpers.exe Michael Chare microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 5 03-25-2007 21:11