Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Universe at War Earth Assault!

microsoft.public.windows.vista.games






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2008
Nak3
 

Posts: n/a
Universe at War Earth Assault!

Hi everyone
I'm trying to instal Universe at War Earth Assault, at my windows Vista
32bits, but i'm getting a 1305.error at 99% saying that some file can't
be found la la la.
Someone knows how to fix this?


--
Nak3
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2008
Andy [YaYa]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Universe at War Earth Assault!
"Nak3" <Nak3.34z502@no-mx.forums.net> wrote in message
news:Nak3.34z502@no-mx.forums.net...
>
> Hi everyone
> I'm trying to instal Universe at War Earth Assault, at my windows Vista
> 32bits, but i'm getting a 1305.error at 99% saying that some file can't
> be found la la la.
> Someone knows how to fix this?


I assume when you say you get an error at 99% I assume you mean that's
during installation of the game? if so, maybe you need to clean the CD or
get a new one? Check the manual for warranty information, if your CD isn't
reading a lot of software venders have a replacement program to replace
defective media.

Clean your C: drive temp files? Not sure really. usually if a file can't be
read during install it's because, well the file can't be read.

-a.

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2008
Nak3
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Universe at War Earth Assault!

'Andy [YaYa Wrote:
> ;618456']"Nak3" <Nak3.34z502@xxxxxx-mx.forums.net> wrote in message
> news:Nak3.34z502@xxxxxx-mx.forums.net...> > >
> > >
> > > Hi everyone
> > > I'm trying to instal Universe at War Earth Assault, at my windows

> > Vista
> > > 32bits, but i'm getting a 1305.error at 99% saying that some file

> > can't
> > > be found la la la.
> > > Someone knows how to fix this? > >

>
> I assume when you say you get an error at 99% I assume you mean
> that's
> during installation of the game? if so, maybe you need to clean the
> CD or
> get a new one? Check the manual for warranty information, if your CD
> isn't
> reading a lot of software venders have a replacement program to
> replace
> defective media.
>
> Clean your C: drive temp files? Not sure really. usually if a file
> can't be
> read during install it's because, well the file can't be read.
>
> -a.



I've installed game in windows XP and it worked...


--
Nak3
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2008
Andy [YaYa]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Universe at War Earth Assault!
"Nak3" <Nak3.351gc0@no-mx.forums.net> wrote in message
news:Nak3.351gc0@no-mx.forums.net...
>
> 'Andy [YaYa Wrote:
>> ;618456']"Nak3" <Nak3.34z502@xxxxxx-mx.forums.net> wrote in message
>> news:Nak3.34z502@xxxxxx-mx.forums.net...> > >
>> > >
>> > > Hi everyone
>> > > I'm trying to instal Universe at War Earth Assault, at my windows
>> > Vista
>> > > 32bits, but i'm getting a 1305.error at 99% saying that some file
>> > can't
>> > > be found la la la.
>> > > Someone knows how to fix this? > >

>>
>> I assume when you say you get an error at 99% I assume you mean
>> that's
>> during installation of the game? if so, maybe you need to clean the
>> CD or
>> get a new one? Check the manual for warranty information, if your CD
>> isn't
>> reading a lot of software venders have a replacement program to
>> replace
>> defective media.
>>
>> Clean your C: drive temp files? Not sure really. usually if a file
>> can't be
>> read during install it's because, well the file can't be read.
>>
>> -a.

>
>
> I've installed game in windows XP and it worked...


Probably something in your Vista system was corrupted, let us know when you
try another attempt.

-A.

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Virtual Earth demos internal Virtual Earth lab projects at TED, including ‘cute view’ Steve Windows Vista Blogs Forum 0 06-22-2007 17:24
Massive Assault Network 2 2.0.243 Gamer Games Feed 0 04-07-2007 01:21




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:25.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120