Lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2 wont work on vista for

microsoft.public.windows.vista.games

susan

Lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2 wont work on vista for
every time i try and open lotr bfme2 it say it has stopped working and tries
and finds a solution but dosent.
if u know a solution please help!
--
Thank if you have helped
Patrician

Re: Lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2 wont work on vista for

"susan" <susan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> every time i try and open lotr bfme2 it say it has stopped working and
> tries
> and finds a solution but dosent.
> if u know a solution please help!
> --
> Thank if you have helped

Is the game fully patched? Have you got the latest drivers for your PC's
hardware, not the ones on the CD's that it came with it, the ones that are
available for download from the manufacturers websites? Is Vista fully
updated?

Trev

susan

Re: Lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2 wont work on vista
System Overview / Comparison
Your System Results Game Requirements

Operating System Unknown Fail Windows XP

System Memory 2047.5 Pass 256.0

Processor Speed 8374.2 Pass 1600 Mhz (1.6 GHz)

DirectX Version 10.0 Pass 9.0c

Display Device NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT Unknown Compatibility

Display Memory 1024.0 Pass 64.0

Display Driver 7, 14, 10, 303 Unknown Compatibility

Sound Device Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) Pass

Sound Driver Unknown Compatibility

The only thing it says is wrong is that it dosen't think vista is an
operating system

--
Thank if you have helped

"Patrician" wrote:

> "susan" <susan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > every time i try and open lotr bfme2 it say it has stopped working and
> > tries
> > and finds a solution but dosent.
> > if u know a solution please help!
> > --
> > Thank if you have helped
> >

> Is the game fully patched? Have you got the latest drivers for your PC's
> hardware, not the ones on the CD's that it came with it, the ones that are
> available for download from the manufacturers websites? Is Vista fully
> updated?
>
> Trev

Nightowl

Re: Lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2 wont work on vista
You should install the 1.04 patch or higher for Battle For Middle Earth 2 to
run on Windows Vista.

"susan" wrote:

> System Overview / Comparison
> Your System Results Game Requirements
>
> Operating System Unknown Fail Windows XP
>
> System Memory 2047.5 Pass 256.0
>
> Processor Speed 8374.2 Pass 1600 Mhz (1.6 GHz)
>
> DirectX Version 10.0 Pass 9.0c
>
> Display Device NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT Unknown Compatibility
>
> Display Memory 1024.0 Pass 64.0
>
> Display Driver 7, 14, 10, 303 Unknown Compatibility
>
> Sound Device Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) Pass
>
> Sound Driver Unknown Compatibility
>
> The only thing it says is wrong is that it dosen't think vista is an
> operating system
>

> --
> Thank if you have helped
>

> "Patrician" wrote:
>

> > "susan" <susan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > every time i try and open lotr bfme2 it say it has stopped working and
> > > tries
> > > and finds a solution but dosent.
> > > if u know a solution please help!
> > > --
> > > Thank if you have helped
> > >

> > Is the game fully patched? Have you got the latest drivers for your PC's
> > hardware, not the ones on the CD's that it came with it, the ones that are
> > available for download from the manufacturers websites? Is Vista fully
> > updated?
> >
> > Trev

iamsbj

Re: Lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2 wont work on vista for

Bro sorry to say that from my findings and discussion with EA LOTR BFME2
and ROTWK are not compatible with a 64 bit system. If anyone finds
anything to the contrary please say so...

Steve J.

--
iamsbj
iamsbj's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/iamsbj.htm