Real Arcade games

microsoft.public.windows.vista.games

QnMargo

Real Arcade games
I just got Vista and even though the demo games will download once I buy them
I cannot get them to re-download. Vista is making me paranoid. Anyone have
any answers....
Andy [YaYa]

Re: Real Arcade games
"QnMargo" <QnMargo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just got Vista and even though the demo games will download once I buy
>them
> I cannot get them to re-download. Vista is making me paranoid. Anyone have
> any answers....

If you're having problems with online games like Real Arcade you might check
with Real Networks, see if they offer technical support. Chances are if you
paid for games they can offer you support and assistance with re-installing
them.

Usually those Demo/Casual games, once you pay for them they just unlock and
you can play the whole game, no need to download again. Try restarting Real
Arcade (Reboot your system maybe), try the games you purchased again and see
if they have magically unlocked.

QnMargo

Re: Real Arcade games
Thanks, Andy! I'll try your suggestions. I already uninstalled real arcade
and reinstalled it but that didn't help.

"Andy [YaYa]" wrote:

> "QnMargo" <QnMargo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I just got Vista and even though the demo games will download once I buy
> >them
> > I cannot get them to re-download. Vista is making me paranoid. Anyone have
> > any answers....

> If you're having problems with online games like Real Arcade you might check
> with Real Networks, see if they offer technical support. Chances are if you
> paid for games they can offer you support and assistance with re-installing
> them.
>
> Usually those Demo/Casual games, once you pay for them they just unlock and
> you can play the whole game, no need to download again. Try restarting Real
> Arcade (Reboot your system maybe), try the games you purchased again and see
> if they have magically unlocked.

NICK

Re: Real Arcade games
I have no problems with Real Arcade games. I was told to right click on Real
Arcade icon on desktop, and then Run as Administrator. All other ways have
failed for me, this method is foolproof (so far!), Nick

"NICK" <NVANHEEREN@COGECO.CA> wrote in message
>I have no problems with Real Arcade games. I was told to right click on
>Real Arcade icon on desktop, and then Run as Administrator. All other ways
>have failed for me, this method is foolproof (so far!), Nick
> "QnMargo" <QnMargo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Thanks, Andy! I'll try your suggestions. I already uninstalled real
>> arcade
>> and reinstalled it but that didn't help.
>>
>> "Andy [YaYa]" wrote:
>>
>>> "QnMargo" <QnMargo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> If you're having problems with online games like Real Arcade you might
>>> check
>>> with Real Networks, see if they offer technical support. Chances are if
>>> you
>>> paid for games they can offer you support and assistance with
>>> re-installing
>>> them.
>>>
>>> Usually those Demo/Casual games, once you pay for them they just unlock
>>> and
>>> you can play the whole game, no need to download again. Try restarting
>>> Real
>>> Arcade (Reboot your system maybe), try the games you purchased again and
>>> see
>>> if they have magically unlocked.

You could also disable UAC (User Account Control) From the User Account
control panel.