Vista games deleted

microsoft.public.windows.vista.games

Rex

Vista games deleted
The other day i tried cleaning out my harddisk for programs that I did'nt use.
But by some mistake i must have deleted the original microsft games(I'd
mistaked it by the folder for "halo.")
I don't play the games much. But sometimes I like to play Chess.

Is there anyway i can get them back or restore them.
Dustin Harper

Re: Vista games deleted
You can try going into the Control Panel, Programs and Features, on the left
side select Turn Windows features on or off. Then select the games, and it
should reinstall them for you. It might also require you to uncheck it,
click ok, then go back in and check it again.

--
Dustin Harper
dharper@vistarip.com

"Rex" <Rex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The other day i tried cleaning out my harddisk for programs that I did'nt
> use.
> But by some mistake i must have deleted the original microsft games(I'd
> mistaked it by the folder for "halo.")
> I don't play the games much. But sometimes I like to play Chess.
>
> Is there anyway i can get them back or restore them.

Andy [YaYa]

Re: Vista games deleted
"Rex" <Rex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The other day i tried cleaning out my harddisk for programs that I did'nt
> use.
> But by some mistake i must have deleted the original microsft games(I'd
> mistaked it by the folder for "halo.")
> I don't play the games much. But sometimes I like to play Chess.
>
> Is there anyway i can get them back or restore them.

There are a ton of "free" chess programs online, if you can't get Chess
Titans running again, do a search for "Chess Windows" in Google or "Chess
Open Source" or something.

Good luck,
A.

AZERA 2006