Games Folder

BlueNightmare

Games Folder

Hi,

When I click on the Games folder I see some of my games displayed, but
not all of them and I have a fair few installed, any ideas why they are
not all shown?

Its not a big deal, but it is better to see them there than go through
the Program files folder, the games folder is better to see at a glance
what is installed.

Hope someone may know why they are not all there

Many thanks

BlueNightmare

--
BlueNightmare
dean-dean

Re: Games Folder
Not all games' installers are aware that there is a Games folder, and
therefore don't put a shortcut in that folder. You can Copy a shortcut to
your game, and open the Games folder and Paste it into that folder manually.
Your games should have shortcuts in the Start Menu, when you click on All
Programs. From there, right-click on the shortcut that starts the game,
choose Copy, and then, after you have opened the Games folder, choose Paste.
If you decide later that you don't want the shortcut in your Games folder,
right-click on it and choose Remove From List. If your Start Menu doesn't
list a shortcut to your game under All Programs, post back an I can help
create a new shortcut to your game.

"BlueNightmare" <BlueNightmare.2txqr1@no-mx.forums.net> wrote in message

> Hi,
>
> When I click on the Games folder I see some of my games displayed, but
> not all of them and I have a fair few installed, any ideas why they are
> not all shown?
>
> Its not a big deal, but it is better to see them there than go through
> the Program files folder, the games folder is better to see at a glance
> what is installed.
>
> Hope someone may know why they are not all there
>
> Many thanks
>
> BlueNightmare
>

> --
> BlueNightmare

BlueNightmare

Re: Games Folder

Hi dean-dean,

Thanks for the reply and help, I'll give it a go and as you say any
problems I'll post back

Thanks again

BlueNightmare

--