Windows Vista Photo Gallery & Media Centre

=?Utf-8?B?am90YWtpbmc=?=

Windows Vista Photo Gallery & Media Centre
Just bought Vista Ultimate, quite impressed, however somewhat confused, spent
most of the evening organising my 100's of pictures in photo gallery,
inseting tags and ratings etc.. also deleted all tags that weren't used and
were irelevant. Very easy to use and got things organised quickly. However
after all the organising I then opened media centre to look at slide shows of
my pictures and all the original tags that I had deleted were still there,
including pictures for work, sample shots and everything else. Is the photo
gallery and media centre not linked? Do you have to painstakingly go through
all the pictures and create folders and sub folders mto get thing properly
organised?

Please advise

Thanks

Steve
=?Utf-8?B?UmFuZHkgUw==?=

RE: Windows Vista Photo Gallery & Media Centre
I have the same question. Did you ever get an answer?