Vista is bad for you

x1a4

Vista is bad for you
Just some of the multitude and ever growing reasons not to use Vista.

Government agency tells schools to shun Vista
http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/0,1...9285414,00.htm

IBM will not use Windows Vista - but will move to Linux desktops
http://www.neoseeker.com/news/story/5436/

Long list of Vista bugs
http://blogs.zdnet.com/Ou/?p=402

Becta report slams Microsoft academic licensing, dismisses Vista
http://www.businessreviewonline.com/...report_sl.html

Vista is not an option

For a whole lot more visit
http://badvista.fsf.org/portal_facto...etRssID:list=2

Jason

Re: Vista is not bad for you
Don't you get tired of your pointless posts. Vista is not bad for you. I have used vista since beta 2. It has improved so much. I have tested Vista at work and so far, It looks like we are going to deply it because of its improvements over XP. The parental controls are awesome as well. I have tested Vista with my family and every one seems to really enjoy it.

--
Jason
Windows Vista RTM
"x1a4" <nobody@nodomain> wrote in message news:esctd5XPHHA.2140@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
Just some of the multitude and ever growing reasons not to use Vista.

Government agency tells schools to shun Vista
http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/0,1...9285414,00.htm

IBM will not use Windows Vista - but will move to Linux desktops
http://www.neoseeker.com/news/story/5436/

Long list of Vista bugs
http://blogs.zdnet.com/Ou/?p=402

Becta report slams Microsoft academic licensing, dismisses Vista
http://www.businessreviewonline.com/...report_sl.html

Vista is not an option

For a whole lot more visit
http://badvista.fsf.org/portal_facto...etRssID:list=2

Jake

Re: Vista is bad for you
The list is outdated from a prerealese version. School don't use it cause
its new. You suck, get a life. I use vista, its great. Its a dumb cause. Why
don't you go to google watch, its perfect for you.
"x1a4" <nobody@nodomain> wrote in message
> Just some of the multitude and ever growing reasons not to use Vista.
>

> Government agency tells schools to shun Vista
> http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/0,1...9285414,00.htm
>
> IBM will not use Windows Vista - but will move to Linux desktops
> http://www.neoseeker.com/news/story/5436/
>
> Long list of Vista bugs
> http://blogs.zdnet.com/Ou/?p=402
>
> Becta report slams Microsoft academic licensing, dismisses Vista
> http://www.businessreviewonline.com/...report_sl.html
>
> Vista is not an option
> http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=36653
>

> For a whole lot more visit
> http://badvista.fsf.org/portal_facto...etRssID:list=2

Alan Roy

Re: Vista is bad for you
Well don't use it then, and stop annoying those of it with a free will who
choose to do so ...