Where can i find the clipboard in vista?

=?Utf-8?B?S2lkZA==?=

Where can i find the clipboard in vista?
Hi,

I'm able to access clipboard in Windows XP(clipboard.exe), but i'm not able
to access clipboard in Windows Vista. Can anyone help, me to sort this out?
=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbEQ=?=

RE: Where can i find the clipboard in vista?

"Kidd" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm able to access clipboard in Windows XP(clipboard.exe), but i'm not able
> to access clipboard in Windows Vista. Can anyone help, me to sort this out?

CTRL + C
CTRL + V

Synapse Syndrome

"BillD" <BillD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> "Kidd" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm able to access clipboard in Windows XP(clipboard.exe), but i'm not
>> able
>> to access clipboard in Windows Vista. Can anyone help, me to sort this
>> out?

> CTRL + C
> CTRL + V

You really are an idiot.

ss.

Synapse Syndrome

"Kidd" <Kidd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm able to access clipboard in Windows XP(clipboard.exe), but i'm not
> able
> to access clipboard in Windows Vista. Can anyone help, me to sort this
> out?

You can copy it from an XP installation. It has been removed in Vista.

ss.

JerryM \(ID\)

Re: Where can i find the clipboard in vista?
Clipbrd.exe has been shortened to Clip.exe

It still works with the print screen key,
and shows up in Paint using CTRL + V

"Synapse Syndrome" <synapse@NOSPAMgomez404.elitemail.org> wrote in message

> "BillD" <BillD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>

>> "Kidd" wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm able to access clipboard in Windows XP(clipboard.exe), but i'm not
>>> able
>>> to access clipboard in Windows Vista. Can anyone help, me to sort this
>>> out?

>> CTRL + C
>> CTRL + V
>>

> You really are an idiot.
>
> ss.

Synapse Syndrome

"JerryM (ID)" <jerrym526@msn.net> wrote in message
> Clipbrd.exe has been shortened to Clip.exe
>
> It still works with the print screen key,
> and shows up in Paint using CTRL + V

Clip.exe is a part pf Microsoft Word/Office.

ss.

JerryM \(ID\)

Re: Where can i find the clipboard in vista?
And if you look in Windows\system32 you will find it there also.

> "JerryM (ID)" <jerrym526@msn.net> wrote in message
>> Clipbrd.exe has been shortened to Clip.exe
>>
>> It still works with the print screen key,
>> and shows up in Paint using CTRL + V
>>

> Clip.exe is a part pf Microsoft Word/Office.
>
> ss.

Synapse Syndrome

>>> Clipbrd.exe has been shortened to Clip.exe
>>>
>>> It still works with the print screen key,
>>> and shows up in Paint using CTRL + V
>>>

>> Clip.exe is a part pf Microsoft Word/Office.
>>

> And if you look in Windows\system32 you will find it there also.

No, that's something different, but also handy. It is a cmd command.

If you want to know how to use that clip.exe, read this page:

http://www.tweakvista.eu/show_tweak.php?tweak=160

ss.

Synapse Syndrome

Re: Where can i find the clipboard in vista?

"JerryM (ID)" <jerrym526@msn.net> wrote in message
> Clipbrd.exe has been shortened to Clip.exe
>
> It still works with the print screen key,
> and shows up in Paint using CTRL + V

Clip.exe has a totally different purpose, The Microsoft Clip Orhaniser that
comes with Office (and probably just Word) is a greatly enhanced version of
Clipbrd.exe.

Clipbrd.exe can be copied from an XP installation.

ss.

JerryM \(ID\)

Re: Where can i find the clipboard in vista?
OK, thanks for the link.

newsJ-dnZmWIdk8aGXYnZ2dnUVZ8vqdnZ2d@bt.com...