file preview

Ellin

file preview
Running Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit
When Windows Explorer is open there are 3 panels
On the left is a list - App data, Contacts, Documents, etc.
Middle pane lists sub-folders and files
Right pane shows "Select a file to preview"

I want to get rid of the "Select a file to preview" pane. Would someone
please tell me how to do this.

Thank you,

Dave T.

Re: file preview
Ellin wrote:
> Running Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit
> When Windows Explorer is open there are 3 panels
> On the left is a list - App data, Contacts, Documents, etc.
> Middle pane lists sub-folders and files
> Right pane shows "Select a file to preview"
>
> I want to get rid of the "Select a file to preview" pane. Would someone
> please tell me how to do this.
>
> Thank you,

In Win explorer, click "organize" on the menu bar. click "layout" and
then remove the highlight from "preview pane.

Dave T.
Ellin

Re: file preview
Well,that's simple enough. Thank you.

"Dave T." <Dave@domaine.invalid> wrote in message
> Ellin wrote:
>> Running Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit
>> When Windows Explorer is open there are 3 panels
>> On the left is a list - App data, Contacts, Documents, etc.
>> Middle pane lists sub-folders and files
>> Right pane shows "Select a file to preview"
>>
>> I want to get rid of the "Select a file to preview" pane. Would someone
>> please tell me how to do this.
>>
>> Thank you,

> In Win explorer, click "organize" on the menu bar. click "layout" and then
> remove the highlight from "preview pane.
>
> Dave T.

Elizabeth Wegener

Re: file preview
I am looking for organize on my Windows Mail menu bar. I am needing further
specifications. Please and thank you. Elizabeth
"Dave T." <Dave@domaine.invalid> wrote in message
> Ellin wrote:
>> Running Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit
>> When Windows Explorer is open there are 3 panels
>> On the left is a list - App data, Contacts, Documents, etc.
>> Middle pane lists sub-folders and files
>> Right pane shows "Select a file to preview"
>>
>> I want to get rid of the "Select a file to preview" pane. Would someone
>> please tell me how to do this.
>>
>> Thank you,

> In Win explorer, click "organize" on the menu bar. click "layout" and then
> remove the highlight from "preview pane.
>
> Dave T.

Elizabeth Wegener

Re: file preview
Believe you me, those are a hassle. I get used to them and then I just get
them to vanish. I had the same trouble when I first got my Windows Home
Vista/Vista Home Basic.

"Ellin" <threejrs@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Running Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit
> When Windows Explorer is open there are 3 panels
> On the left is a list - App data, Contacts, Documents, etc.
> Middle pane lists sub-folders and files
> Right pane shows "Select a file to preview"
>
> I want to get rid of the "Select a file to preview" pane. Would someone
> please tell me how to do this.
>
> Thank you,

Dave T.

Re: file preview
Elizabeth Wegener wrote:

> I am looking for organize on my Windows Mail menu bar. I am needing
> further specifications. Please and thank you. Elizabeth
> "Dave T." <Dave@domaine.invalid> wrote in message
>> Ellin wrote:
>>> Running Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit
>>> When Windows Explorer is open there are 3 panels
>>> On the left is a list - App data, Contacts, Documents, etc.
>>> Middle pane lists sub-folders and files
>>> Right pane shows "Select a file to preview"
>>>
>>> I want to get rid of the "Select a file to preview" pane. Would
>>> someone please tell me how to do this.
>>>
>>> Thank you,

>> In Win explorer, click "organize" on the menu bar. click "layout" and
>> then remove the highlight from "preview pane.
>>
>> Dave T.

This is not included in windows mail. The subject was about windows
explorer.

Dave T.
Elizabeth Wegener

Re: file preview
Home Vista. Windows. What a great program.
"Ellin" <threejrs@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Running Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit
> When Windows Explorer is open there are 3 panels
> On the left is a list - App data, Contacts, Documents, etc.
> Middle pane lists sub-folders and files
> Right pane shows "Select a file to preview"
>
> I want to get rid of the "Select a file to preview" pane. Would someone
> please tell me how to do this.
>
> Thank you,

Elizabeth Wegener

Re: file preview
Hello.
"Ellin" <threejrs@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Running Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit
> When Windows Explorer is open there are 3 panels
> On the left is a list - App data, Contacts, Documents, etc.
> Middle pane lists sub-folders and files
> Right pane shows "Select a file to preview"
>
> I want to get rid of the "Select a file to preview" pane. Would someone
> please tell me how to do this.
>
> Thank you,

Elizabeth Wegener

Re: file preview