Please help me

rasso

Please help me

Hey,first my english is poor ,so , can not speak english very much...

My problem is that missing some .DLL and file in system ? look at this
picture.

i can not run some applications in my laptop. :sick: it says
blabla.DLL missing

I do not want to format my computer .because i want to wait windows 7
final...please help me...what can i do

[image: http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6889/captureayl.jpg]

--
rasso
Badger

Re: Please help me
Rasso,

Windows 7 will not be released until October 22,

Why don't you reinstall the current operating system?

As it now is, your computer is unusable.

Jerry

"rasso" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> Hey,first my english is poor ,so , can not speak english very much...
>
> My problem is that missing some .DLL and file in system ? look at this
> picture.
>
> i can not run some applications in my laptop. :sick: it says
> blabla.DLL missing
>
> I do not want to format my computer .because i want to wait windows 7
> final...please help me...what can i do
>
> [image: http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6889/captureayl.jpg]
>

> --
> rasso

GTS

Re: Please help me
Try running sfc /scannow in an elevated command prompt.
--
"rasso" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> Hey,first my english is poor ,so , can not speak english very much...
>
> My problem is that missing some .DLL and file in system ? look at this
> picture.
>
> i can not run some applications in my laptop. :sick: it says
> blabla.DLL missing
>
> I do not want to format my computer .because i want to wait windows 7
> final...please help me...what can i do
>
> [image: http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6889/captureayl.jpg]
>

> --
> rasso

Raymond Shaw

Re: Please help me
"GTS" <x@y.net> wrote:

>Try running sfc /scannow in an elevated command prompt.

Why?

>--
>"rasso" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Hey,first my english is poor ,so , can not speak english very much...
>>
>> My problem is that missing some .DLL and file in system ? look at this
>> picture.
>>
>> i can not run some applications in my laptop. :sick: it says
>> blabla.DLL missing
>>
>> I do not want to format my computer .because i want to wait windows 7
>> final...please help me...what can i do
>>
>> [image: http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6889/captureayl.jpg]
>>

>> --
>> rasso

Jeff Richards

Re: Please help me
If that image is correct it indicates that Windows is installed at some
other location and the empty folder is not associated with you current
problem.

You need to advise what applications you are having trouble with, and
exactly what error messages you are getting. The blabla is the important
information you have not provided.
--
Jeff Richards
MS MVP (Windows - Shell/User)
"rasso" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> Hey,first my english is poor ,so , can not speak english very much...
>
> My problem is that missing some .DLL and file in system ? look at this
> picture.
>
> i can not run some applications in my laptop. :sick: it says
> blabla.DLL missing
>
> I do not want to format my computer .because i want to wait windows 7
> final...please help me...what can i do
>
> [image: http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6889/captureayl.jpg]
>

> --
> rasso

Tom Ferguson

Re: Please help me
If this is a 64 bit version of Windows Vista that you use, the system
directory is empty by design.

If you have a retail DVD, start the system, place the DVD in the drive and
run setup with Windows running. Choose to do an "Update". Let it run to
completion.

Tom Ferguson.

"rasso" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> Hey,first my english is poor ,so , can not speak english very much...
>
> My problem is that missing some .DLL and file in system ? look at this
> picture.
>
> i can not run some applications in my laptop. :sick: it says
> blabla.DLL missing
>
> I do not want to format my computer .because i want to wait windows 7
> final...please help me...what can i do
>
> [image: http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6889/captureayl.jpg]
>

> --
> rasso

Brink

Re: Please help me

Hello Rasso,

I do not know if you have already resolved this or not, but you might
see if running a '*_sfc_/scannow_*'
(http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/66...c-command.html)
command may help restore them. If not, then doing a '*_System_Restore_*'
(http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/76...store-how.html) using
a restore point dated before they were missing may be able to restore
them as well.

Hope this helps,
Shawn

rasso;1078966 Wrote:
> Hey,first my english is poor ,so , can not speak english very much...
>
> My problem is that missing some .DLL and file in system ? look at this
> picture.
>
> i can not run some applications in my laptop. :sick: it says blabla.DLL
> missing
>
> I do not want to format my computer .because i want to wait windows 7
> final...please help me...what can i do

--
Brink

'*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'