Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

AppData

microsoft.public.windows.vista.file management






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2009
pie
 

Posts: n/a
AppData

I accidentally deleted my Appdata folder, and i forgot to restore it. It
was in my recycling bin and i forgot it was in there, and i emptied it
because there was a bunch of stuff in it. is there a way to get my
AppData folder back?


--
pie
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2009
brummyfan
 

Posts: n/a
Re: AppData

This tutorial explains how to restore missing folders:
'=File%20Folder%20Settings\"]http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/148461-personal-user-folder-restore-missing-folder.html?filter[11]=File%20Folder%20Settings'
(http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/14...er.html?filter[11)
Welcome to the forum.
HTH.


--
brummyfan

Early Bird catches the worm but the Second Mouse gets the cheese.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2009
Tae Song
 

Posts: n/a
Re: AppData

"pie" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
news:7bdd40d5a01c15088ea53dbc2ca5dc1d@nntp-gateway.com...
>
> I accidentally deleted my Appdata folder, and i forgot to restore it. It
> was in my recycling bin and i forgot it was in there, and i emptied it
> because there was a bunch of stuff in it. is there a way to get my
> AppData folder back?
>
>
> --
> pie


Probably not.


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2009
Tae Song
 

Posts: n/a
Re: AppData

"brummyfan" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
news:6a8851dd2f052aa6af24e3e7831ac4c6@nntp-gateway.com...
>
> This tutorial explains how to restore missing folders:
> '=File%20Folder%20Settings\"]http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/148461-personal-user-folder-restore-missing-folder.html?filter[11]=File%20Folder%20Settings'
> (http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/14...er.html?filter[11)
> Welcome to the forum.
> HTH.
>
>
> --
> brummyfan
>
> Early Bird catches the worm but the Second Mouse gets the cheese.


He said Appdata, do you see Appdata on this webpage?

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2009
brummyfan
 

Posts: n/a
Re: AppData

Tae Song;1059954 Wrote:
> "brummyfan" <guest@xxxxxx-email.com> wrote in message
> news:6a8851dd2f052aa6af24e3e7831ac4c6@xxxxxx-gateway.com...> > >
> > >
> > > This tutorial explains how to restore missing folders:
> > >

> > '=File%20Folder%20Settings\"]http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/148461-personal-user-folder-restore-missing-folder.html?filter[11]=File%20Folder%20Settings'
> > >

> > (http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/14...er.html?filter[11)
> > > Welcome to the forum.
> > > HTH.
> > >
> > >
> > > --
> > > brummyfan
> > >
> > > Early Bird catches the worm but the Second Mouse gets the cheese. > >

>
> He said Appdata, do you see Appdata on this webpage?

Can't you see the manual method in option three?


--
brummyfan

Early Bird catches the worm but the Second Mouse gets the cheese.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2009
brummyfan
 

Posts: n/a
Re: AppData

pie;1059904 Wrote:
> I accidentally deleted my Appdata folder, and i forgot to restore it. It
> was in my recycling bin and i forgot it was in there, and i emptied it
> because there was a bunch of stuff in it. is there a way to get my
> AppData folder back?

Try system restore or use a third party utility from this:
'How do I Recover Deleted Files and Folders'
(http://www.bestshareware.net/howto/r...nd-folders.htm)


--
brummyfan

Early Bird catches the worm but the Second Mouse gets the cheese.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
%appdata%\ pristock230 microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 17 03-02-2011 22:52
What's the difference between AppData\Local and AppData\Roaming? vandynd microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 11 07-28-2010 13:54
Backing Up AppData A Baffled User microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 8 12-14-2008 22:51
AppData ... where kept? occam microsoft.public.windows.vista.file management 1 09-27-2007 17:44
AppData Robert Kunst microsoft.public.nl.windows.vista 1 09-19-2007 13:17




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:42.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120