Missing Images

Darthmalius

Missing Images

Ok I am a bit of an armature photographer. So it's easy to imagine I
have tons of pics. Most of which I don't remember.

However I also use Photoshop (The reason I take most of my pics) So
when I am starting a project I usual have an image or 2 I want to use in
it in mind from my library.

lately I have been looking through my library of images and noticed
more and more they are disappearing. Not ones I have used or ones I have
uploaded or gotten from a download from an IM or anything. Just ones
from my camera as usual. I checked the number on the pics to make sure
they aren't simply getting over written by new pics and the numbers are
still going up so there are no repeats yet.

I'm not really sure what is happening to my pics they just seem to be
gone after a while.

For example I took some images of ice crystals that had formed some
really neat patterns on the back of my car. I saw them then a week or so
later I was working on a Calender I was creating and wanted one for a
winter season image. They simply aren't there anymore. I have no idea
what happened to them. Is it possible then when I run disc clean-up they
get compressed because I wasn't using them and if so where did they go
and how do I access them again?

--
Darthmalius
Bob

Re: Missing Images
The weather has gotten warmer so maybe it melted.