> 1st Folder (Containing Logos) - C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop
> Target Folder (Containing all sorts of documents and sub folders.):
I'm confused. From what you wrote above, you're not moving the folder to a
new location at all. Did you really mean:
move C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\Logos [whatever] to
If that's correct, then there has definitely been a glitch somewhere.
Possibly some of the files have got the wrong ownership/permissions.
I think I'd try taking complete ownership of the "Logos" folder (or whatever
you've called it) and then right-click/drag it to the target folder.
1. Right-click the folder that you want to take ownership of, and then click
2. Click the Security tab, click Advanced, and then click the Owner tab.
3. Click Edit. If you are prompted for an administrator password or
confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
4. Click the name of the person you want to give ownership to (this would be
5. If you want that person to be the owner of files and subfolders in this
folder, select the Replace owner on subcontainers and objects check box
(and you do want to do this).
6. Click OK
To be on the safe side, you might want to repeat those actions on the target
Let me know what happens.
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!