Clear "save as" pathname

jaeholme

Clear "save as" pathname

I would like to clear the pathname that appears in the file name
dropdown box when I click "save as." I want to clear the "save as"
pathname history and cannot find any option in Vista to let me do this.
Setting up multiple user accounts is an option, but that seems extreme
when all I want to be able to do is clear this history. There must be
an option somewhere. I only found an old thread on this and no solution
was ever listed. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

--
jaeholme
Jon Wallace

Re: Clear "save as" pathname
Hi Jaeholme,

From where exactly do you want to clear the save-as path from? Many
applications store these lists in different places - it would help if you
can tell us which application specifically you want to clear it from.

Regards,
Jon

www.insidetheregistry.com

---

"jaeholme" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> I would like to clear the pathname that appears in the file name
> dropdown box when I click "save as." I want to clear the "save as"
> pathname history and cannot find any option in Vista to let me do this.
> Setting up multiple user accounts is an option, but that seems extreme
> when all I want to be able to do is clear this history. There must be
> an option somewhere. I only found an old thread on this and no solution
> was ever listed. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
>

> --
> jaeholme

Re: Clear "save as" pathname
Start - Control Panel - Taskbar and Start Menu - Classic Start Menu -
Customise - Clear

Reset yourstart menu back to non Classic