Explorer folder pane isn't clean anymore

lecisco

Explorer folder pane isn't clean anymore

Hi, recently the Folders navigation pane in windows explorer started
showing messy vertical dots when expanding the tree view in directories.
I've tried lots of things including uninstalling my graphics driver and
reinstalling it but it persists. Has anyone seen this before or know
how to fix it? This screen capture shows what I mean - notice the
vertical dotted lines at the left edge.

[image: http://cisco.homeip.net:8081/vista/explorer_junk.jpg]

It doesn't seem to cause any problem - just looks bad. Thanks for any
tips or suggestions.

--
lecisco
Brink

Re: Explorer folder pane isn't clean anymore

lecisco;978564 Wrote:
> Hi, recently the Folders navigation pane in windows explorer started
> showing messy vertical dots when expanding the tree view in directories.
> I've tried lots of things including uninstalling my graphics driver and
> reinstalling it but it persists. Has anyone seen this before or know how
> to fix it? This screen capture shows what I mean - notice the vertical
> dotted lines at the left edge.
>
> It doesn't seem to cause any problem - just looks bad. Thanks for any
> tips or suggestions.

Hello Lecisco,

If you wanted the lines gone from the Navigation Pane folder tree, then
this will help show you how to.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/13...lder-view.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

--
Brink

them.*
'*Windows 7 Forums*'
(http://www.vistax64.com)
*Please post feedback to help others.*
lecisco

Re: Explorer folder pane isn't clean anymore

Thanks - that's exactly what I wanted. Wow - I can't believe those
lines are intentional. It looks pretty bad and I assumed the graphics
card wasn't painting cleanly. Thanks again for the info.

lecisco;978865 Wrote:
> Thanks - that's exactly what I wanted. Wow - I can't believe those lines
> are intentional. It looks pretty bad and I assumed the graphics card
> wasn't painting cleanly. Thanks again for the info.

You're welcome Lecisco.

--
Brink

them.*
'*Windows 7 Forums*'
(http://www.vistax64.com)
*Please post feedback to help others.*
DeepEllum

Re: Explorer folder pane isn't clean anymore

Hi Shawn .. I joined to get info on this very topic .. and unlike our
friend lecisco I wanted MY LINES BACK ..... so thanks for that ...
and doesn't it go to show how different we all are

--
DeepEllum