can't delete file

Jiří Cvrk

can't delete file
hello,
Wista B32, NTFS, latest updates installed.
After yesterday "chrome browsing" I have one file on my desktop named "Josef
Ziemer",
I tried to see its photo exif, or something else..
This file has length=0 and on the security properties bar notices
"information not available".
Attempt to delete ended with notice "can not find".
Notices are my poor translate from Czech version of Win Vista, on your
English version could be some similar, not the same .
I can establish file with the same name on desktop, yes, and I can see two
files with the samename on it.
The second one I can erase without problems .

I stopped explorer and tried to erase this file with cmd running and logged
in as Administrator from cmd.exe window without success.
I had no success after chkdsk /f , I have tried everything from kb page
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/320081 with no success.
I had tried it in safety mode, no success. Its impossible to rename it, to
move it.

Trying to use DOS short names - see nothing (f.e. the good old NC ;o).

Maybe to use some Linux Live CD to delete this file? Or have you any another
suggestions?

Thank you very much, best regards
--
Jiri Cvrk