dissapearing screen

Leo Kline

dissapearing screen
I am surprised that no one has respondded to my post of 2/19 on "unstable
screen". Maybe I chose a bad subject line, but this characteristic in my new
vista program where the worksheet in Excel amd other programs just
vanishishes is a very real problem that I need to solve. Can anyone help?

DL

Re: dissapearing screen
Does shift+Alt+Tab show your program?
In Task Manger are the apps shown as running? (either in Apps or Processes)
If not does Event Viewer reveal any err's?

"Leo Kline" <leoka3@xemaps.com> wrote in message
>I am surprised that no one has respondded to my post of 2/19 on "unstable
>screen". Maybe I chose a bad subject line, but this characteristic in my
>new vista program where the worksheet in Excel amd other programs just
>vanishishes is a very real problem that I need to solve. Can anyone help?

Leo Kline

Re: dissapearing screen
I assume that you suggest checking these three things right after the
failure has occured. If not then the answer to your first two questions is
yes and the answer to the third is that I do not find any errors recorded in
the event viewer.
"DL" <address@invalid> wrote in message
> Does shift+Alt+Tab show your program?
> In Task Manger are the apps shown as running? (either in Apps or
> Processes)
> If not does Event Viewer reveal any err's?
>

> "Leo Kline" <leoka3@xemaps.com> wrote in message
>>I am surprised that no one has respondded to my post of 2/19 on "unstable
>>screen". Maybe I chose a bad subject line, but this characteristic in my
>>new vista program where the worksheet in Excel amd other programs just
>>vanishishes is a very real problem that I need to solve. Can anyone help?

DL

Re: dissapearing screen
When the problem occurs