Re: A kollege at work just lost all his email!

Arnfinn Haraldsen

Re: A kollege at work just lost all his email!
Yes sorry, English isn't my native language

"Christian Dreiner" <CDreiner@cdcorner.de> wrote in message
>I think he means a colleague/fellow worker.
>
> "BurrWalnut" <BurrWalnut@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> What is a 'kollege'?
>>
>> "Arnfinn Haraldsen" wrote:
>>
>>> You can quickly choose the location of each folder in your user folder
>>> by
>>> right-clicking it. What is stupid is that you can't do it that easily
>>> for
>>> the entire user folder, so if you reformat you loose your Application
>>> Data
>>> folder.
>>>
>>> A kollege at work had a friend wipe and reinstall his laptop and he
>>> copied
>>> the "My Documents" folder but he still lost all his email and was very
>>> unhappy.
>>>
>>> Anyone know why they did this? Security issues? DRM requirements?
>>> General
>>> Microsoft stupidity?
>>>
>>> Linux has this already if some sence of competition would help :-p
>>>
>>> mount -t nfs 10.0.0.5:/home /mnt/remote_home
>>> cp -Rf /home/* /mnt/remote_home

Re: A kollege at work just lost all his email!
The European Union commissioners have announced that an
agreement has been reached to adopt English as the preferred language
for European communications, rather than German, which was the other
possibility.

As part of the negotiations, the British government conceded that
English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a
5-year phased plan for what will be known as EuroEnglish (Euro for
short).

In the first year, "s" will be used instead of the soft "c". Sertainly,
sivil
servants will resieve this news with joy. Also, the hard "c" will be
replased
with "k". Not only will this klear up konfusion, but typewriters kan have
one less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the
troublesome "ph" will be replaced by f". This will make words like
"fotograf" 20 per sent shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted
to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.
Governments will enkorage the removal of double letters, which have
always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the
horible

mes of silent "e"s in the languag is disgrasful, and they would go.

By the 4th year, peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" by
"z" and "w" by "v".

During yer 5, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou",
and similar changes vud of kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters.
Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in ze
forst plas.