little keys all over my floor

John

little keys all over my floor
I am new to Vista, one month now and having troubles out the butt.
I think someone at Microsoft is a total crazy or just plain stupid.
Programs like Windows media player. Somehow, I was watching a DVD movie, I
click one something, and now I have the audio and no picture. I tried to
restore it back and still no picture. Hummm I will click the help, oh I see
no help icon on it. I guess I am just stupid or something.
Who is the ass hole that thought this would be a big gain. Oh look their, I
found the spam. I see, if I click on the media guide someone wants to sell me
something. Good idea for legal spam. Windows now can send you to a web site
so you can buy something. You can just call it Media guide.
Oh I see I am stupid it’s all about what someone can sell me. Boy am I
stupid…..
I am at wits end trying to use this software; I have used dos1.1, windows
1.0, windows 98, windows Millennium, window XP, but VISTA take the cake. It
took me a day just to find the search window.
Bang Bang Bang goes the key board with little keys all over my floor.
Well time to go now I have to clean up all the key from my new computer off
the floor.

Gordon

Re: little keys all over my floor
news864DE26-860D-4333-8BED-DD2338D569B5@microsoft.com...
>I am new to Vista, one month now and having troubles out the butt.

<snip rant>

And just WHAT has this to do with File management?

R. C. White

Re: little keys all over my floor
Hi, John.

Feel better now?

Do you need help?

Well, it's obvious you need help, so make that...

Do you have a question for us?

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

news864DE26-860D-4333-8BED-DD2338D569B5@microsoft.com...
> I am new to Vista, one month now and having troubles out the butt.
> I think someone at Microsoft is a total crazy or just plain stupid.
> Programs like Windows media player. Somehow, I was watching a DVD movie, I
> click one something, and now I have the audio and no picture. I tried to
> restore it back and still no picture. Hummm I will click the help, oh I
> see
> no help icon on it. I guess I am just stupid or something.
> Who is the ass hole that thought this would be a big gain. Oh look their,
> found the spam. I see, if I click on the media guide someone wants to sell
> me
> something. Good idea for legal spam. Windows now can send you to a web
> site
> so you can buy something. You can just call it Media guide.
> Oh I see I am stupid it’s all about what someone can sell me. Boy am I
> stupid…..
> I am at wits end trying to use this software; I have used dos1.1, windows
> 1.0, windows 98, windows Millennium, window XP, but VISTA take the cake.
> It
> took me a day just to find the search window.
> Bang Bang Bang goes the key board with little keys all over my floor.
> Well time to go now I have to clean up all the key from my new computer
> off
> the floor.

Sebi Trandafir

Re: little keys all over my floor
you still have to admit taht the story is quite entertaining ) ...
way to go, vista user!