Local System Network Restricted

Don

Local System Network Restricted
I am running Vista Home Premium, 64 bit version. My computer has been very
slow for about 5-6 minutes after startup with constant disk access. I have
used the Reliability and Performance option under Administrative tools and
find that after about 2-3 minutes after startup, the only thing appearing is
numerous SVC|HOST calls with the (Local System Network Restricted) very
active. I am at a loss to debug any further. It is beyond my meager
capabilities. Can someone give me a clue as to what may be going on?

schobe

Re: Local System Network Restricted

Don;853542 Wrote:
> I am running Vista Home Premium, 64 bit version. My computer has been
> very
> slow for about 5-6 minutes after startup with constant disk access. I
> have
> used the Reliability and Performance option under Administrative tools
> and
> find that after about 2-3 minutes after startup, the only thing
> appearing is
> numerous SVC|HOST calls with the (Local System Network Restricted) very
> active. I am at a loss to debug any further. It is beyond my meager
> capabilities. Can someone give me a clue as to what may be going on?

I have had the same problem repeatedly and have seen no responses
elsewhere on the internet. I am also looking for this answer. My system
profiles are in my profile. I have to use a memory scrubber to force
Vista to release the same SVC/HOST function. If anyone knows why this is
repeatedly happening, any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks, and God
Bless!

--
schobe
Frozen

Re: Local System Network Restricted
I have the same problem. I thought it was a game I just installed
"Frontlines: Fuel of war" so i uninstalled the game and I still the same
problem. Svchost is running at about 50% cpu and slowing everything down. I
have the same "localsystemnetworkrestricted" problem. I will have to check
my vista computer at work because i have noticed the cpu is running high as
well. I'll bet I have the same problem at work.

"schobe" wrote:

> Don;853542 Wrote:
> > I am running Vista Home Premium, 64 bit version. My computer has been
> > very
> > slow for about 5-6 minutes after startup with constant disk access. I
> > have
> > used the Reliability and Performance option under Administrative tools
> > and
> > find that after about 2-3 minutes after startup, the only thing
> > appearing is
> > numerous SVC|HOST calls with the (Local System Network Restricted) very
> > active. I am at a loss to debug any further. It is beyond my meager
> > capabilities. Can someone give me a clue as to what may be going on?

> I have had the same problem repeatedly and have seen no responses
> elsewhere on the internet. I am also looking for this answer. My system
> profiles are in my profile. I have to use a memory scrubber to force
> Vista to release the same SVC/HOST function. If anyone knows why this is
> repeatedly happening, any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks, and God
> Bless!
>

> --
> schobe

asjapulk

Re: Local System Network Restricted

I have the same proble. svhost (local system network restricted) is
making large amounts of IO (usually reads some WoW data files). I have
disabled defragment and ReadyBoost. It also happens while the PC is in
use. I hate that I don't know whats going on under Windows. Most
processes are svhosts..not much help.

--
asjapulk

Re: Local System Network Restricted
IF you right click svchost in Task Manager you can choose Go to Service. It
will highlite the contained services on the Service tab.

--
..