Stack By Tag Organizing

=?Utf-8?B?cm95c3RyZWV0?=

Stack By Tag Organizing
I'm trying to use file tags more effectively, by depending more on tag
stacking than by folder locations. I will open a folder containing many files
with multiple tags per file. I organize the files by selecting tags & then
"Stack by tags" Each tag acts as a separate folder - Which is great! How can
I save or force the icon views to be a certain size every time I open that
"Virtual Folder"? Maybe this isn't the design intent? Most of these files
will be word docs, of which I'd like to keep the right (side) file preview
panel open. Is there a way I can perform this & save it this way?
Thanks & I Appreciate Any Comments & Answers.
-Roystreet
Keith Miller MVP

Re: Stack By Tag Organizing
Use the 'Save Search' button.

--
Good Luck,

Keith
Microsoft MVP [Windows XP Shell/User]

"roystreet" <roystreet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to use file tags more effectively, by depending more on tag
> stacking than by folder locations. I will open a folder containing many
> files
> with multiple tags per file. I organize the files by selecting tags & then
> "Stack by tags" Each tag acts as a separate folder - Which is great! How
> can
> I save or force the icon views to be a certain size every time I open that
> "Virtual Folder"? Maybe this isn't the design intent? Most of these files
> will be word docs, of which I'd like to keep the right (side) file preview
> panel open. Is there a way I can perform this & save it this way?
> Thanks & I Appreciate Any Comments & Answers.
> -Roystreet

=?Utf-8?B?cm95c3RyZWV0?=

Re: Stack By Tag Organizing
Thank you Keith - It worked well
I just wanted to give an extra thanks!

"Keith Miller MVP" wrote:

> Use the 'Save Search' button.
>
> --
> Good Luck,
>
> Keith
> Microsoft MVP [Windows XP Shell/User]
>
> "roystreet" <roystreet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I'm trying to use file tags more effectively, by depending more on tag
> > stacking than by folder locations. I will open a folder containing many
> > files
> > with multiple tags per file. I organize the files by selecting tags & then
> > "Stack by tags" Each tag acts as a separate folder - Which is great! How
> > can
> > I save or force the icon views to be a certain size every time I open that
> > "Virtual Folder"? Maybe this isn't the design intent? Most of these files
> > will be word docs, of which I'd like to keep the right (side) file preview
> > panel open. Is there a way I can perform this & save it this way?
> > Thanks & I Appreciate Any Comments & Answers.
> > -Roystreet

Keith Miller MVP

Re: Stack By Tag Organizing
You're quite welcome. Thanks for the feedback -- always appreciatiated.