Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Windows Mail

microsoft.public.windows.vista.file management






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-22-2008
Robert
 

Posts: n/a
Windows Mail
I deleted the Microsoft Communities folder from the Local Folders Pane and i
cant get it back. Does anyone know how to do this?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 03-22-2008
davidjchuang
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Windows Mail

Robert;656800 Wrote:
> I deleted the Microsoft Communities folder from the Local Folders Pane
> and i
> cant get it back. Does anyone know how to do this?


Hi, have you try system restore dating back to the date before you
deleted the MS Comm. ? If it happened way back when, then remove that
account BUT KEEP THE FILES, give yourself a new account. Click on the
new acct. and the system will start setting up the desktop. When it's
done, click the Windows Mail and MS COMM. will be there. Please reply if
it works. Thank you.


--
davidjchuang
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 03-23-2008
Robert
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Windows Mail

Hi David,
Thank you for your reply and i tried what said. Unfortunatley it didn't work
so still am not sure how to get it back. I will keep trying to see if i can
get it back. Once again thank you for your time and trouble.
"davidjchuang" wrote:

>
> Robert;656800 Wrote:
> > I deleted the Microsoft Communities folder from the Local Folders Pane
> > and i
> > cant get it back. Does anyone know how to do this?

>
> Hi, have you try system restore dating back to the date before you
> deleted the MS Comm. ? If it happened way back when, then remove that
> account BUT KEEP THE FILES, give yourself a new account. Click on the
> new acct. and the system will start setting up the desktop. When it's
> done, click the Windows Mail and MS COMM. will be there. Please reply if
> it works. Thank you.
>
>
> --
> davidjchuang
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 03-23-2008
davidjchuang
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Windows Mail

Robert;658122 Wrote:
> Hi David,
> Thank you for your reply and i tried what said. Unfortunatley it didn't
> work
> so still am not sure how to get it back. I will keep trying to see if i
> can
> get it back. Once again thank you for your time and trouble.
> "davidjchuang" wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> > > Robert;656800 Wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi, have you try system restore dating back to the date before you
> > > deleted the MS Comm. ? If it happened way back when, then remove that
> > > account BUT KEEP THE FILES, give yourself a new account. Click on the
> > > new acct. and the system will start setting up the desktop. When it's
> > > done, click the Windows Mail and MS COMM. will be there. Please reply

> > if
> > > it works. Thank you.
> > >
> > >
> > > --
> > > davidjchuang
> > > > >

Robert, do I understand correctly that after you opened a new user
account and clicked open the Windows Mail ( from that new acct.) you did
not see the Microsoft Communities at the left panel ? But that is
immpossible. Only a week ago I created an user account for this forum,
and the MS.COMM. was there.How many accounts do you have?If more than
one, does the other one have the MsComm.?


--
davidjchuang
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 03-23-2008
Robert
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Windows Mail
David,
No i haven't created a new account yet as i am not to sure how to do this at
this stage. I done a system restore back before i deleted MS.COMM from local
folders pane and that did not restore it back to this list. Thanks.



"davidjchuang" wrote:

>
> Robert;658122 Wrote:
> > Hi David,
> > Thank you for your reply and i tried what said. Unfortunatley it didn't
> > work
> > so still am not sure how to get it back. I will keep trying to see if i
> > can
> > get it back. Once again thank you for your time and trouble.
> > "davidjchuang" wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > > Robert;656800 Wrote:
> > > >
> > > > Hi, have you try system restore dating back to the date before you
> > > > deleted the MS Comm. ? If it happened way back when, then remove that
> > > > account BUT KEEP THE FILES, give yourself a new account. Click on the
> > > > new acct. and the system will start setting up the desktop. When it's
> > > > done, click the Windows Mail and MS COMM. will be there. Please reply
> > > if
> > > > it works. Thank you.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > --
> > > > davidjchuang
> > > > > >

> Robert, do I understand correctly that after you opened a new user
> account and clicked open the Windows Mail ( from that new acct.) you did
> not see the Microsoft Communities at the left panel ? But that is
> immpossible. Only a week ago I created an user account for this forum,
> and the MS.COMM. was there.How many accounts do you have?If more than
> one, does the other one have the MsComm.?
>
>
> --
> davidjchuang
>

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 03-23-2008
davidjchuang
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Windows Mail

Robert;658357 Wrote:
> David,
> No i haven't created a new account yet as i am not to sure how to do
> this at
> this stage. I done a system restore back before i deleted MS.COMM from
> local
> folders pane and that did not restore it back to this list. Thanks.
>
>
>
> "davidjchuang" wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> > > Robert;658122 Wrote:
> > > Robert, do I understand correctly that after you opened a new user
> > > account and clicked open the Windows Mail ( from that new acct.) you

> > did
> > > not see the Microsoft Communities at the left panel ? But that is
> > > immpossible. Only a week ago I created an user account for this

> > forum,
> > > and the MS.COMM. was there.How many accounts do you have?If more than
> > > one, does the other one have the MsComm.?
> > >
> > >
> > > --
> > > davidjchuang
> > > > >


Robert, there is nothing to be afraid of. There is no damage done to
the computer. Go ahead remove the account w/o the MS.Comm. Computer will
ask you if you want to keep the files before removal. It's your call.
Your new account will have the MS.COMM. that you so dearly want back.
It's not a story, I actually did the same thing when I first bought my
laptop 5 mos. ago. I didn't know anything about MS OS and I screwed up
the laptop pretty badly. Good luck.


--
davidjchuang
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 03-23-2008
Robert
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Windows Mail
David,
Thanks for your vote of confidence and i will give it a go later. Not able
to do it just yet because i have to go to work. Will let you know how i get
on with the new account. Thanks

"davidjchuang" wrote:

>
> Robert;658357 Wrote:
> > David,
> > No i haven't created a new account yet as i am not to sure how to do
> > this at
> > this stage. I done a system restore back before i deleted MS.COMM from
> > local
> > folders pane and that did not restore it back to this list. Thanks.
> >
> >
> >
> > "davidjchuang" wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > > Robert;658122 Wrote:
> > > > Robert, do I understand correctly that after you opened a new user
> > > > account and clicked open the Windows Mail ( from that new acct.) you
> > > did
> > > > not see the Microsoft Communities at the left panel ? But that is
> > > > immpossible. Only a week ago I created an user account for this
> > > forum,
> > > > and the MS.COMM. was there.How many accounts do you have?If more than
> > > > one, does the other one have the MsComm.?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > --
> > > > davidjchuang
> > > > > >

>
> Robert, there is nothing to be afraid of. There is no damage done to
> the computer. Go ahead remove the account w/o the MS.Comm. Computer will
> ask you if you want to keep the files before removal. It's your call.
> Your new account will have the MS.COMM. that you so dearly want back.
> It's not a story, I actually did the same thing when I first bought my
> laptop 5 mos. ago. I didn't know anything about MS OS and I screwed up
> the laptop pretty badly. Good luck.
>
>
> --
> davidjchuang
>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WMIDs -- Windows Mail Identies -- New program to replace the OE Identities feature removed from Windows Mail Steve Cochran microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 15 03-04-2009 22:00
Receiving POP3 messages problem- Windows Mail/ Outlook 2007/ Windows Live Mail Steve microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 6 01-04-2008 07:44
Article ID: 926374 Sie können in Windows Mail unter Windows Vista kein webbasiertes E-Mail-Konto konfigurieren KBArticles German 0 10-22-2007 21:20
Article ID: 926374 You cannot configure Windows Mail to use a Web-based (HTTP) e-mail account in Windows Vista KBArticles English 0 10-22-2007 20:00
WMIDs -- Windows Mail Identies -- New program to replace the OE Identities feature removed from Windows Mail Steve Cochran microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 14 03-10-2007 21:16




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:42.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120