Depth information

aekaaet5

Depth information
What a huge idea, and to pull it off so well! I new it would be just
a matter of time that image stacking with stereo pairs would be
somehow be used. I'm a little baffled as to how their processing
handles the major disparity artifacts that would normally show up in
the result. How do they generate the stereo pair???? I never saw the
movies that were done with DarbeeVision in the past, now I want to
check them out, just to see the effect in motion.http://dvnphoto.com/
downloads
Mark Dormer

Advertising - Re: Depth information

--
Regards
Mark Dormer

How to do a good posting
http://www.dts-l.net/goodpost.htm
"aekaaet5" <skxgiak@gmail.com> wrote in message news:da412726-c586-4640-b554-55755bc0e895@m44g2000hsc.googlegroups.com...
> What a huge idea, and to pull it off so well! I new it would be just
> a matter of time that image stacking with stereo pairs would be
> somehow be used. I'm a little baffled as to how their processing
> handles the major disparity artifacts that would normally show up in
> the result. How do they generate the stereo pair???? I never saw the
> movies that were done with DarbeeVision in the past, now I want to
> check them out, just to see the effect in motion.http://dvnphoto.com/
> downloads

Malke

Re: Depth information - *SPAM*
aekaaet5 wrote:

> What a huge idea, and to pull it off so well!

(snip)

Disguised (and not particularly cleverly) spam.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers
mikeyhsd

Re: Depth information - *SPAM*
boy it sure took a lot of intelligence to discover that.

what happened you did not have some canned response that applied.

mikeyhsd@sprintpcs.com

"Malke" <malke@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:%23fNkaRoiIHA.5724@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
aekaaet5 wrote:

> What a huge idea, and to pull it off so well!

(snip)

Disguised (and not particularly cleverly) spam.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
Don't Panic!
mikeyhsd

Re: Depth information - *SPAM*
you are supposed to be an mvp or claim to be, you should be able to have the post removed.

aekaaet5 wrote:

> What a huge idea, and to pull it off so well!

(snip)

Disguised (and not particularly cleverly) spam.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
Don't Panic!
Dave

Re: Depth information - *SPAM*
Grow up Mikey.

--
Vista Home Premium 32 SP1
http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview

aekaaet5 wrote:

> What a huge idea, and to pull it off so well!

(snip)

Disguised (and not particularly cleverly) spam.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
Don't Panic!
mikeyhsd

Re: Depth information - *SPAM*
what's the matter the truth hurts.

mikeyhsd@sprintpcs.com

"Dave" <dave@beepbeep.com> wrote in message news:uIlMyvpiIHA.4744@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
Grow up Mikey.

--

aekaaet5 wrote:

> What a huge idea, and to pull it off so well!

(snip)

Disguised (and not particularly cleverly) spam.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
Don't Panic!
Dave

Re: Depth information - *SPAM*
You're acting like a child.

--

aekaaet5 wrote:

> What a huge idea, and to pull it off so well!

(snip)

Disguised (and not particularly cleverly) spam.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers