Ease of Access not working!

msk_2004

Ease of Access not working!

Dear all I don't know if I am the only person who is facing this problem
or there is someone else too who face the same problem.

When I go to Control panel of mine most of my setting features are not
shown amongst whom the important one is the Ease of Access.

I don't know if it is a problem which came by updating the Vista or
what?

I was thinking if SP1 for Vista could help me so please let me know if
there is a way to fix the problem of having a compact Vista.

The Windows games also don't work and many many other thinks (in
Control panel) are also to be mentioned.

Here is a screen cap of how my control panel looks like:

[image:
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/458...366081_rs.jpg]

--
msk_2004
Bob

Re: Ease of Access not working!
Can you run Ease of Access from the Welcome Center?

Re: Games. Is it turned on in Windows Features?

==========================
Got Vista problems or questions?
Start here.
==========================
http://www.vistax64.com/search.php

"msk_2004" <msk_2004.35nd7z@no-mx.forums.net> wrote in message

> Dear all I don't know if I am the only person who is facing this problem
> or there is someone else too who face the same problem.
>
> When I go to Control panel of mine most of my setting features are not
> shown amongst whom the important one is the Ease of Access.
>
> I don't know if it is a problem which came by updating the Vista or
> what?
>
> I was thinking if SP1 for Vista could help me so please let me know if
> there is a way to fix the problem of having a compact Vista.
>
> The Windows games also don't work and many many other thinks (in
> Control panel) are also to be mentioned.
>
> Here is a screen cap of how my control panel looks like:
>
> [image:
> http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/458...366081_rs.jpg]
>

> --
> msk_2004

Dave

Re: Ease of Access not working!
try pressing Winkey-U

--
http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview

"msk_2004" <msk_2004.35nd7z@no-mx.forums.net> wrote in message

> Dear all I don't know if I am the only person who is facing this problem
> or there is someone else too who face the same problem.
>
> When I go to Control panel of mine most of my setting features are not
> shown amongst whom the important one is the Ease of Access.
>
> I don't know if it is a problem which came by updating the Vista or
> what?
>
> I was thinking if SP1 for Vista could help me so please let me know if
> there is a way to fix the problem of having a compact Vista.
>
> The Windows games also don't work and many many other thinks (in
> Control panel) are also to be mentioned.
>
> Here is a screen cap of how my control panel looks like:
>
> [image:
> http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/458...366081_rs.jpg]
>

> --
> msk_2004

msk_2004

Bob;631857 Wrote:
> Can you run Ease of Access from the Welcome Center?
>
> Re: Games. Is it turned on in Windows Features?
>
> ==========================
> Got Vista problems or questions?
> Start here.
> ==========================

Dear first of all thanks for replying afterwards, yes I have tried to
get to Ease of Access from the welcome/login screen as well but to no
avail.
I really don't know what's the matter with it I guess if I add SP1 to
Vista then maybe it will work fine, but I can't find a link to download
SP1 as well, and the Windows update also doesn't has anything by the
name of SP1.

^ WindowsKey + U
Dear that approach also doesn't work!

--
msk_2004
Bob

Re: Ease of Access not working!
Run sfc /scannow.

==========================

"msk_2004" <msk_2004.35np13@no-mx.forums.net> wrote in message

> Bob;631857 Wrote:
>> Can you run Ease of Access from the Welcome Center?
>>
>> Re: Games. Is it turned on in Windows Features?
>>
>> ==========================
>> Got Vista problems or questions?
>> Start here.
>> ==========================
>>

> Dear first of all thanks for replying afterwards, yes I have tried to
> get to Ease of Access from the welcome/login screen as well but to no
> avail.
> I really don't know what's the matter with it I guess if I add SP1 to
> Vista then maybe it will work fine, but I can't find a link to download
> SP1 as well, and the Windows update also doesn't has anything by the
> name of SP1.
>
> ^ WindowsKey + U
> Dear that approach also doesn't work!
>

> --
> msk_2004

msk_2004

Bob;632213 Wrote:
> Run sfc /scannow.

> Got Vista problems or questions?
> Start here.
> 'Vista Forums - Search Forums' (http://www.vistax64.com/search.php)

Well dear I tried that one too but to no avail!!!

--
msk_2004