Keyboard to Computer....HELLO

w8dmc@yahoo.com

Keyboard to Computer....HELLO
Recently I have noticed when typing via the keyboard which came with
the HP Desktop PC, the apparent response was very slow to missing
letters if and when I typed too fast. At first I only noticed it via
my Yahoo email, but then that's generally the basic place one types.
When typing, it's like I had to hit the keys much harder, and much
slower for them to respond! This is really frustrating, and it seems
semi insidious in nature. I then attempted to see if the "Word"
program was responding the same, it did not, which had me really
confused! I left the issue alone, rebooted and awaited another day.
After finding the same issue, I exchanged keyboards, with another, but
the problem continued. I un-installed, saw to it I had the proper
drivers, and I still had the same problems. My PC has a PS/2 type
port, and it requires an adapter with any type of keyboard used. Could
it be the PC connector, electrical issue, mother board issue? I'd
appreciate any assistance. Regards.
f/fgeorge

Re: Keyboard to Computer....HELLO
On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 21:32:32 -0800 (PST), w8dmc@yahoo.com wrote:

>Recently I have noticed when typing via the keyboard which came with
>the HP Desktop PC, the apparent response was very slow to missing
>letters if and when I typed too fast. At first I only noticed it via
>my Yahoo email, but then that's generally the basic place one types.
>When typing, it's like I had to hit the keys much harder, and much
>slower for them to respond! This is really frustrating, and it seems
>semi insidious in nature. I then attempted to see if the "Word"
>program was responding the same, it did not, which had me really
>confused! I left the issue alone, rebooted and awaited another day.
>After finding the same issue, I exchanged keyboards, with another, but
>the problem continued. I un-installed, saw to it I had the proper
>drivers, and I still had the same problems. My PC has a PS/2 type
>port, and it requires an adapter with any type of keyboard used. Could
>it be the PC connector, electrical issue, mother board issue? I'd
>appreciate any assistance. Regards.

Sounds more like a slow internet conenction than a keyboard problem.
You already said it works find in Word, which is not internet based.
Try another internet program where you have to type alot and see if it
happens there too.