Windows explorer keeps crashing

dannydaman

Windows explorer keeps crashing
hi i am having a problem with opening files because everytime i try to open
something that uses windows explorer (explorer.exe), it crashes the program
explorer.exe and restarts explorer.exe without tha file i want loading. i
can't even open the control pannel and windows update so i cannot update my
system at all. sometimes i have to restart explorer.exe manually. also for
some strange reason it does it with Internet explorer as well. when
explorer.exe finally does restart i get the following error message about 10
to 15 times 1 after the other:

Windows - No Disk
Exception Processing Message 0xc0000013 Parameters 0x756D023C 0x848F7E2C
0x756D023C 0x756D023C sorry this is longwinded but it should b more
understandable this way. My computer is a vista home basic 32bit and it has
IE 7.0 on it if this helps PLEASE I NEED IT SORTING I AM A STUDENT AT COLLEGE
WHO NEEDS ACCESS TO THIS NEARLY ALL THE TIME
usasma

RE: Windows explorer keeps crashing
I would suspect that there may be an infection on the system. Try going to
http://safety.live.com It will tell you it's not compatible with Vista and
will redirect you to a beta page that is. Run the scan and see what it comes
up with.

- John

"dannydaman" wrote:

> hi i am having a problem with opening files because everytime i try to open
> something that uses windows explorer (explorer.exe), it crashes the program
> explorer.exe and restarts explorer.exe without tha file i want loading. i
> can't even open the control pannel and windows update so i cannot update my
> system at all. sometimes i have to restart explorer.exe manually. also for
> some strange reason it does it with Internet explorer as well. when
> explorer.exe finally does restart i get the following error message about 10
> to 15 times 1 after the other:
>
> Windows - No Disk
> Exception Processing Message 0xc0000013 Parameters 0x756D023C 0x848F7E2C
> 0x756D023C 0x756D023C sorry this is longwinded but it should b more
> understandable this way. My computer is a vista home basic 32bit and it has
> IE 7.0 on it if this helps PLEASE I NEED IT SORTING I AM A STUDENT AT COLLEGE
> WHO NEEDS ACCESS TO THIS NEARLY ALL THE TIME

dannydaman

RE: Windows explorer keeps crashing
this is good and it fould lots of errors and problems (lot of them were
serious) but there are too many script errors on the beta version that needs
fixing so for the moment i cannot fix my computer.