Gold Gallery in Incredimail

=?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?=

Gold Gallery in Incredimail
I use incredimail and finally got it to work with Vista.Only thing I am
having problems with is Gold gallery.Every time I click to get a graphic it
takes me to the buy page.They keep sending me instructions on things so they
can check it.but it is for windows 2000 to xp.No reference to Vista although
i keep telling them what I have.Is anyone else using Incredimail and can tell
me where exactly to find the files they are telling me to send them.I never
used XP went from Millenium to vista so am lost with all the tabs and finding
things.
Thanks

Malke

Re: Gold Gallery in Incredimail
Rosie wrote:
> I use incredimail and finally got it to work with Vista.Only thing I am
> having problems with is Gold gallery.Every time I click to get a graphic it
> takes me to the buy page.They keep sending me instructions on things so they
> can check it.but it is for windows 2000 to xp.No reference to Vista although
> i keep telling them what I have.Is anyone else using Incredimail and can tell
> me where exactly to find the files they are telling me to send them.I never
> used XP went from Millenium to vista so am lost with all the tabs and finding
> things.
> Thanks

You will need to contact Incredimail for help with their program. If
Incredimail is not Vista-ready (and only they would know this), then use
Windows Mail until there is a new version of Incredimail.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
=?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?=

"Malke" wrote:

> Rosie wrote:
> > I use incredimail and finally got it to work with Vista.Only thing I am
> > having problems with is Gold gallery.Every time I click to get a graphic it
> > takes me to the buy page.They keep sending me instructions on things so they
> > can check it.but it is for windows 2000 to xp.No reference to Vista although
> > i keep telling them what I have.Is anyone else using Incredimail and can tell
> > me where exactly to find the files they are telling me to send them.I never
> > used XP went from Millenium to vista so am lost with all the tabs and finding
> > things.
> > Thanks
> >

> You will need to contact Incredimail for help with their program. If
> Incredimail is not Vista-ready (and only they would know this), then use
> Windows Mail until there is a new version of Incredimail.
>

> Malke
> --
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> "Don't Panic!"
> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

Thank you yes I have been back and forth with them for over a week now.I
feel they know Gold Gallery is not working in Vista and is shuffling their
feet till they figure it out.What they keep asking me to send them has been
sent 3 times.Its almost like they have a smile on their face as they do the
shuffle! The Gold Gallery lifetime membership is $60 and I am sure they do
not want to start refunding.But they need to learn a new dance step and get
it fixed.Thanks for responding.
Rosie
=?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?=

Re: Gold Gallery in Incredimail

A friend sent me a *geek* link to turn off the vist permission popups.I did
and then it said to reboot.After I did i am reciving no more anoying
permission popups.ALSO because of it ,it cleared out all cookies and other
stuff.SO it threw my incredimail back to basic.I put my 2 license numbers
back in of the two programs i bought from incredimail and wala everything is
now working.So apparently when I kicked the windows security to the curb i am
now able to use my incredimail programs and a lot of other stuff it was not
letting me into.I have norton and a firewall up so to say that windows
security is overkill is an understatement.If anone would like the link to the
geek site let me know.It seems there is a lot of good info in there for us
lost in space users!!
Rosie
Peter

Re: Gold Gallery in Incredimail
Rosie, I used to own Incrediforum (now defunct) but I can assure you that
Incredimail is NOT compatible with Vista and wont be for a while. This is as
per an email I received only a few days ago from IM head office.
You shouldn't be removing Vista's safety measures just to allow a programme
that isn't even compatible to work. You'll end up eventually with an
unworkable machine and possible lose all your data..

--
Peter
Toronto, Canada

"Rosie" <Rosie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> A friend sent me a *geek* link to turn off the vist permission popups.I
> did
> and then it said to reboot.After I did i am reciving no more anoying
> permission popups.ALSO because of it ,it cleared out all cookies and other
> stuff.SO it threw my incredimail back to basic.I put my 2 license numbers
> back in of the two programs i bought from incredimail and wala everything
> is
> now working.So apparently when I kicked the windows security to the curb i
> am
> now able to use my incredimail programs and a lot of other stuff it was
> not
> letting me into.I have norton and a firewall up so to say that windows
> security is overkill is an understatement.If anone would like the link to
> the
> geek site let me know.It seems there is a lot of good info in there for us
> lost in space users!!
> Rosie

=?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?=

"Peter" wrote:

> Rosie, I used to own Incrediforum (now defunct) but I can assure you that
> Incredimail is NOT compatible with Vista and wont be for a while. This is as
> per an email I received only a few days ago from IM head office.
> You shouldn't be removing Vista's safety measures just to allow a programme
> that isn't even compatible to work. You'll end up eventually with an
> unworkable machine and possible lose all your data..
>
> --
> Peter
> Toronto, Canada
> XP Pro SP2 x 2 + Vista Ultimate
> P4 HT @ 3.00ghz, 4.0gb RAM, 700gb HDD

I am using incredimail it is compatible.They sent me a beta link to install
and it took care of that problem.Only thing I wasn't able to use was Gold
gallery.not sure who sent you the info but it was wrong.As far as security
its overkill as i said.I have norton with a firewall that i used for 8 years
with no problem.There isn't a thing this windows thing does except slap you
down at every step.
Rosie

Peter

Re: Gold Gallery in Incredimail
Ok, thanks.

--

> "Peter" wrote:
>
>> Rosie, I used to own Incrediforum (now defunct) but I can assure you that
>> Incredimail is NOT compatible with Vista and wont be for a while. This is
>> as
>> per an email I received only a few days ago from IM head office.
>> You shouldn't be removing Vista's safety measures just to allow a
>> programme
>> that isn't even compatible to work. You'll end up eventually with an
>> unworkable machine and possible lose all your data..
>>
>> --
>> Peter
>> Toronto, Canada
>> XP Pro SP2 x 2 + Vista Ultimate
>> P4 HT @ 3.00ghz, 4.0gb RAM, 700gb HDD

> I am using incredimail it is compatible.They sent me a beta link to
> install
> and it took care of that problem.Only thing I wasn't able to use was Gold
> gallery.not sure who sent you the info but it was wrong.As far as security
> its overkill as i said.I have norton with a firewall that i used for 8
> years
> with no problem.There isn't a thing this windows thing does except slap
> you
> down at every step.
> Rosie

socrfan

Re: Gold Gallery in Incredimail
The link for the beta version of Incredimail is:
http://www.incredimail.com/english/b....asp?id=100080

So far it has worked fine for me with Vista.

"Peter" wrote:

> Ok, thanks.
>
> --
> Peter
> Toronto, Canada
> XP Pro SP2 x 2 + Vista Ultimate
> P4 HT @ 3.00ghz, 4.0gb RAM, 700gb HDD
>
> "Rosie" <Rosie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >

> > "Peter" wrote:
> >
> >> Rosie, I used to own Incrediforum (now defunct) but I can assure you that
> >> Incredimail is NOT compatible with Vista and wont be for a while. This is
> >> as
> >> per an email I received only a few days ago from IM head office.
> >> You shouldn't be removing Vista's safety measures just to allow a
> >> programme
> >> that isn't even compatible to work. You'll end up eventually with an
> >> unworkable machine and possible lose all your data..
> >>
> >> --
> >> Peter
> >> Toronto, Canada
> >> XP Pro SP2 x 2 + Vista Ultimate
> >> P4 HT @ 3.00ghz, 4.0gb RAM, 700gb HDD

> > I am using incredimail it is compatible.They sent me a beta link to
> > install
> > and it took care of that problem.Only thing I wasn't able to use was Gold
> > gallery.not sure who sent you the info but it was wrong.As far as security
> > its overkill as i said.I have norton with a firewall that i used for 8
> > years
> > with no problem.There isn't a thing this windows thing does except slap
> > you
> > down at every step.
> > Rosie

loony

Rosie;220717 Wrote:
> A friend sent me a *geek* link to turn off the vist permission popups.I
> did
> and then it said to reboot.After I did i am reciving no more anoying
> permission popups.ALSO because of it ,it cleared out all cookies and
> other
> stuff.SO it threw my incredimail back to basic.I put my 2 license
> numbers
> back in of the two programs i bought from incredimail and wala
> everything is
> now working.So apparently when I kicked the windows security to the
> curb i am
> now able to use my incredimail programs and a lot of other stuff it was
> not
> letting me into.I have norton and a firewall up so to say that windows
> security is overkill is an understatement.If anone would like the link
> to the
> geek site let me know.It seems there is a lot of good info in there for
> us
> lost in space users!!
> Rosie

Can u please send me the link?

--
loony
Peter Foldes

Re: Gold Gallery in Incredimail
Another useless leech post through Usenet Gateway

--
Peter