NCO FILES

Ricco

NCO FILES
My desktop recently cashed and it was the motherboard and Best Buiy took my
files off the hard drive and put what they coild save on disk, the system had
Windows XP installed on it. I have a fairly new 6 months old laptop Gateway
with Windows Vista, I put the disk in to retrive some files and I could
download and use some of these files with no problem but a majority of the
files were in my document folder and they are showing up as "NCO Files" and I
am unable to open themwhen I click on the files up comes an open or save
question and I click on open and then save question comes but when I click on
this it does not open. Th efiles do come up as compressed files {zip files)
but I tried to open but to no avail.

Any and all help will be appreciated.

Thanks;

Ricco
Bob

Re: NCO FILES
NCO files are Nero Backup Files, you will need Nero to restore these.