Importing calendar data from MSW works tsv file to visa calendar

cwl

Importing calendar data from MSW works tsv file to visa calendar
I have 11 years of calendar information in MSWorks calendar. There are 3
export options for the file. None will import into the vista calendar and
the MSWorks calendar will not run in vista-- what gives?

Dave

Re: Importing calendar data from MSW works tsv file to visa calendar
Isn't Works 9 Vista-compatible?

"cwl" <cwl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have 11 years of calendar information in MSWorks calendar. There are 3
> export options for the file. None will import into the vista calendar
> and
> the MSWorks calendar will not run in vista-- what gives?

cwl

Re: Importing calendar data from MSW works tsv file to visa calend
I'm trying to use Windows calendar that came with the new machine.

"Dave" wrote:

> Isn't Works 9 Vista-compatible?
>

> "cwl" <cwl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I have 11 years of calendar information in MSWorks calendar. There are 3
> > export options for the file. None will import into the vista calendar
> > and
> > the MSWorks calendar will not run in vista-- what gives?

Dave

Re: Importing calendar data from MSW works tsv file to visa calend
In Works Calendar, export your calendar to icalendar (.ics) format.
You can import this into Windows Calendar.

> I'm trying to use Windows calendar that came with the new machine.
>
> "Dave" wrote:
>
>> Isn't Works 9 Vista-compatible?
>>

>> "cwl" <cwl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > I have 11 years of calendar information in MSWorks calendar. There are
>> > 3
>> > export options for the file. None will import into the vista calendar
>> > and
>> > the MSWorks calendar will not run in vista-- what gives?

cwl

Re: Importing calendar data from MSW works tsv file to visa calend
..isa format is not available. choices are vcalendar -- .tsv, html, or tab
delimiter

I looked at an exported vista windows calendar file today. Think a program
will have to be written to make the conversion. Will probally abandon Vista
calendar.

"Dave" wrote:

> In Works Calendar, export your calendar to icalendar (.ics) format.
> You can import this into Windows Calendar.
>

> "cwl" <cwl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I'm trying to use Windows calendar that came with the new machine.
> >
> > "Dave" wrote:
> >
> >> Isn't Works 9 Vista-compatible?

Dave T.

cwl wrote:

> [...]

If you do go back to Works, I'm using version 8.5 in Vista with no problems.
--
Dave T.

Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.