Windows Vista picture folder display rubbish!!

markyb2

Windows Vista picture folder display rubbish!!

How do i customize folder pictures to look like they did in windows
xp..when you choose a picture to represent your folder when it is in
thumbnail view it has the picture inside the folder unlike in windows
xp where the picture would cover up the whole folder..Is there a
program or a hack that will let you customize it xp style ?

On the second screenshot is the way the folder pictures look on vista
and as you can see the picture that represents the folder is inside the
folder which i dont like -

Now look at the first screenshot which is how the folder pictures look
on windows xp and you can see that the picture covers the whole folder
.How do i make it look like that in windows vista is my question ?

|Filename: thumb2.jpg |
|Download: http://forums.techarena.in/attachment.php?attachmentid=6403|

markyb2
markyb2's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=31419
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=826389

http://forums.techarena.in

Ronnie Vernon MVP

Re: Windows Vista picture folder display rubbish!!
Marky

The links you posted are not available unless you actually subscribe to that
website. Most people will not be willing to do this.

You need to get one of the free accounts where you can upload pics where
everyone has access without jumping through hoops.

http://www.photobucket.com
http://villagephotos.com/

--

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP

"markyb2" <markyb2.2xqh7j@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message

> How do i customize folder pictures to look like they did in windows
> xp..when you choose a picture to represent your folder when it is in
> thumbnail view it has the picture inside the folder unlike in windows
> xp where the picture would cover up the whole folder..Is there a
> program or a hack that will let you customize it xp style ?
>
> On the second screenshot is the way the folder pictures look on vista
> and as you can see the picture that represents the folder is inside the
> folder which i dont like -
>
> Now look at the first screenshot which is how the folder pictures look
> on windows xp and you can see that the picture covers the whole folder
> How do i make it look like that in windows vista is my question ?

> |Filename: thumb2.jpg |
> |Download: http://forums.techarena.in/attachment.php?attachmentid=6403|

> markyb2
> markyb2's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=31419
> View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=826389
>
> http://forums.techarena.in

mike

Re come on
Please can someone answer the real question that was asked please i would
really like to know as i am having this problem PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Ramesh, MS-MVP

Re: Re come on
>> as i am having this problem

And the problem is?