Vista doesn't delete syncronization relationship

Marco Biagioni

Vista doesn't delete syncronization relationship
I need to know how disable the Syncronization activity. I can't remove the
syncronization icon in my notify area and also i have a Syncronization
relationship shown in Syncronization center for a folder in one of the PC in
local network,and i would like delete it, but there are no options to do
that.I don't need anymore that sync relation for file but vista give no
possibility to delete it or disable the sync,as shown in notify area the
icon is still present.
How can i do?

Tiger

RE: Vista doesn't delete syncronization relationship

"Marco Biagioni" wrote:

> I need to know how disable the Syncronization activity. I can't remove the
> syncronization icon in my notify area and also i have a Syncronization
> relationship shown in Syncronization center for a folder in one of the PC in
> local network,and i would like delete it, but there are no options to do
> that.I don't need anymore that sync relation for file but vista give no
> possibility to delete it or disable the sync,as shown in notify area the
> icon is still present.
> How can i do?
>
> I don't have an answer, but I have the same problem. Syncronizing one folder basically brought our entire netowrk to a hault. I stopped it, made sure there was no scheduling, and manually put each subfolder and the main folder back 'not available off line' which got us back up and running, but it still won't let go of me or let me delete the "partnership" which is more like being held hostage.

John Adams

Re: Vista doesn't delete syncronization relationship
I have the same problem. I am completely unable to delete a sync
partnership with a networked folder.
Does anyone know how to do this?