How can I add the icons "Delete", "Cut", "Copy" and "Paste" in Vis

Moonwalker

How can I add the icons "Delete", "Cut", "Copy" and "Paste" in Vis
Hi,

Does anybody know how I can find the icons was usually i earlier verisons
of Windows in Vista? I miss the icons as "Delete", "Cut", "Copy" and "Paste"
in Vista!

P. Di Stolfo

Re: How can I add the icons "Delete", "Cut", "Copy" and "Paste" in Vis
Hello,

I'm afraid, I think this impossible.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Greetings,
P. Di Stolfo
--
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// http://blog.lysorp.com - small Windows Blog in German language

"Moonwalker" <Moonwalker@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know how I can find the icons was usually i earlier verisons
> of Windows in Vista? I miss the icons as "Delete", "Cut", "Copy" and
> "Paste"
> in Vista!

R. C. White

Re: How can I add the icons "Delete", "Cut", "Copy" and "Paste" in Vis
Hi, P.

See PaulB's reply to the second copy of Moonwalker's question, posted less
than an hour after his/her first one.

As Paul said, just press <Alt> to see the Menu Bar temporarily, or
right-click on the Toolbar to turn it on (semi-)permanently.

On the same right-click menu, click Customize Command Bar | Add or Remove
Commands... to add Cut, Copy, etc.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

"P. Di Stolfo" <paolodistolfo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I'm afraid, I think this impossible.
> Please correct me if I'm wrong.
>
> Greetings,
> P. Di Stolfo
>
> "Moonwalker" <Moonwalker@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> Hi,
>>
>> Does anybody know how I can find the icons was usually i earlier verisons
>> of Windows in Vista? I miss the icons as "Delete", "Cut", "Copy" and
>> "Paste"
>> in Vista!

P. Di Stolfo

Re: How can I add the icons "Delete", "Cut", "Copy" and "Paste" in Vis
Hello,

sorry if I can't follow or if I mixed up something.
When I right-click my toolbar, I can't select to customize it:
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/9131/copydelqt8.jpg

Were the buttons on the command toolbar meant? Or something else?

Greetings,
P. Di Stolfo
--
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"R. C. White" <rc@grandecom.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi, P.
>
> See PaulB's reply to the second copy of Moonwalker's question, posted less
> than an hour after his/her first one.
>
> As Paul said, just press <Alt> to see the Menu Bar temporarily, or
> right-click on the Toolbar to turn it on (semi-)permanently.
>
> On the same right-click menu, click Customize Command Bar | Add or Remove
> Commands... to add Cut, Copy, etc.
>
> RC
> --
> R. C. White, CPA
> San Marcos, TX
> rc@grandecom.net
> Microsoft Windows MVP
> (Running Windows Live Mail beta in Vista Ultimate x64)
>
> "P. Di Stolfo" <paolodistolfo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm afraid, I think this impossible.
>> Please correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>> Greetings,
>> P. Di Stolfo
>>
>> "Moonwalker" <Moonwalker@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im
>> Newsbeitrag news:6562C640-80D8-4BFD-A248-48510906C4EC@microsoft.com...
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Does anybody know how I can find the icons was usually i earlier
>>> verisons
>>> of Windows in Vista? I miss the icons as "Delete", "Cut", "Copy" and
>>> "Paste"
>>> in Vista!

R. C. White

Re: How can I add the icons "Delete", "Cut", "Copy" and "Paste" in Vis
Hi, Paolo.

Maybe it was I who mixed up something.

I think Moonwalker was asking about Windows Explorer - and I gave the answer
for Internet Explorer 7. ;^{

I concur: In Windows Explorer in Vista, I see no way to add icons to the
Toolbar. :>(

Moonwalker's second post - 50 minutes after the first - specifically said,
"the Windows explorer toolbar", but the first post (which I read second
because they were sorted by newest first) did not.

Sorry 'bout that.

RC
--

> Hello,
>
> sorry if I can't follow or if I mixed up something.
> When I right-click my toolbar, I can't select to customize it:
> http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/9131/copydelqt8.jpg
>
> Were the buttons on the command toolbar meant? Or something else?
>
> Greetings,
> P. Di Stolfo
>
> "R. C. White" <rc@grandecom.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> Hi, P.
>>
>> See PaulB's reply to the second copy of Moonwalker's question, posted
>> less than an hour after his/her first one.
>>
>> As Paul said, just press <Alt> to see the Menu Bar temporarily, or
>> right-click on the Toolbar to turn it on (semi-)permanently.
>>
>> On the same right-click menu, click Customize Command Bar | Add or Remove
>> Commands... to add Cut, Copy, etc.
>>
>> RC
>>
>> "P. Di Stolfo" <paolodistolfo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I'm afraid, I think this impossible.
>>> Please correct me if I'm wrong.
>>>
>>> Greetings,
>>> P. Di Stolfo
>>>
>>> "Moonwalker" <Moonwalker@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im
>>> Newsbeitrag news:6562C640-80D8-4BFD-A248-48510906C4EC@microsoft.com...

brink

R. C. White;454877 Wrote:
> Hi, Paolo.
>
> Maybe it was I who mixed up something.
>
> I think Moonwalker was asking about Windows Explorer - and I gave the
> answer
> for Internet Explorer 7. ;^{
>
> I concur: In Windows Explorer in Vista, I see no way to add icons to
> the
> Toolbar. :>(
>
> Moonwalker's second post - 50 minutes after the first - specifically
> said,
> "the Windows explorer toolbar", but the first post (which I read second
> because they were sorted by newest first) did not.
>
> Sorry 'bout that.
>
> RC
> --
> R. C. White, CPA
> San Marcos, TX
> rc@xxxxxx
> Microsoft Windows MVP
> (Running Windows Live Mail beta in Vista Ultimate x64)

Haha RC,

I thought that I had missed something on Windows Explorer for a minute
there.

Shawn

--
brink